Spartans Home

J Hunter

I would like to thank J publicly for all his efforts here at the Legion of Sparta.

He works quietly and diligently making everything work. Most recently he created a custom TS viewer for the forum and tweaked it so the page loads much faster (also fixing a lot of the links). He created our smart looking downloads page. J did most of the work on the main Web Page, rebuilt our TS3 server (fixing most of the holes I left when I set it up).

J was there for me when I did the innumerable ports and tweaks to arma domination, helping me through the incomprehensible gobbledegook. Helping me especially with the myriad and incessant requests that Jeff made. Some of the tweaks he added are now in the latest versions of domination.

I know that this is embarrassing for J, but he can suffer it just this once.

Great work and thanks for all your help.

Z

Spam thread! Haha

Thanks for all the kind words, guys.

For those who don't know yet, I will be deploying in two weeks, so I won't be around much for at least a year. I use the word "deploying" loosely, as I am only going to be in Kuwait, most likely. I will still be around on the forums and TeamSpeak, when I can. Gaming will probably be the most limited though.

"Catch ya on the flip side".

- JHunter

P.S. - Kudos if you get the movie quote.

Spam thread! Haha

For those who don't know yet, I will be deploying in two weeks, so I won't be around much for at least a year. I use the word "deploying" loosely, as I am only going to be in Kuwait, most likely. I will still be around on the forums and TeamSpeak, when I can. Gaming will probably be the most limited though.

- JHunter

Try not to lounge around the pool all day slacker. Try not to eat at Burger King every day.If you can do those two things I may not mess with you when you get back.

Spam thread! Haha

- JHunter

local paper

http://news.kuwaittimes.net/

Didn't know, You look after yourself out there.

Take protection ;) those kuwaities girls...

jessica_simpson_in_kuwait.jpg

Come cack soon & don't forget to take comms equipment !!!

A nice little compact ultrabook for photos & TS3 :)

We will miss you....

Remember all the good games come out 2013 August ! so you got time ! :D