Spartans Home

The Bat is Engaged :)

Batwing~SPARTA~

Yeah...

the BatGirl got the proposal and the "rock" just yesterday... now its official :) Wooohoooo

No specific date about Wedding, but it will be next year around this time of the year. It will be something simple and just Party with friends, if anyone interested to come to Tampa for the event, that would be greately appreciated, let me know !!!.. there is plenty of time to plan it :)

congrats mate, and good luck with all the planning ahead, its one of the days that have a lot of fun planning but are over way too fast to enjoy them good.... make sure you have a good photographer....

One that sits quietly in the back and knows when to shoot without all the deliberate poses..... Still going strong here after almost 12,5 years (party this oktober, but family only, sorry :P )

February 20th, 2012 - BatWing, of Tampa Fl, was recently found dead in his office. His hands still clutching his keyboard where he was viewing an Excel spreadsheet which broke down the cost of his upcoming wedding and how he won't be able to upgrade his video card. He will be mourned by his brethren of Legion of Sparta, who enjoyed gaming with him and worried he would not be around much longer.

"We see this happen all the time. One of the guys gets excited, starts talking to the opposite sex, and actually starts a relationship.", noted Custard. "I keep telling them not to look to me as a model just because I've survived this long. Hell, just look at Floyd..."

Funeral services will be held in Tampa at a local church, and subsequently Livecast to Cobol's pub where several members will share drinks and stories. A memorial mission will be constructed in a Arma 2 map, where LOSC members will attempt to interrupt the planned wedding via fastropes off Little Birds w/o stopping....

February 20th, 2012 - BatWing, of Tampa Fl, was recently found dead in his office. His hands still clutching his keyboard where he was viewing an Excel spreadsheet which broke down the cost of his upcoming wedding and how he won't be able to upgrade his video card. He will be mourned by his brethren of Legion of Sparta, who enjoyed gaming with him and worried he would not be around much longer.

"We see this happen all the time. One of the guys gets excited, starts talking to the opposite sex, and actually starts a relationship.", noted Custard. "I keep telling them not to look to me as a model just because I've survived this long. Hell, just look at Floyd..."

Funeral services will be held in Tampa at a local church, and subsequently Livecast to Cobol's pub where several members will share drinks and stories. A memorial mission will be constructed in a Arma 2 map, where LOSC members will attempt to interrupt the planned wedding via fastropes off Little Birds w/o stopping....

hehehahehhe I LOVED THIS !!!!!!!!! HEHEHAHEHEHE

Thanx everyone guys :) and hey, start plannig a trip this way by next year, I ll kepp you updated :)

Gratz Winger! :cheers:

We still have to get together for dinner sometime. It might be easier now that you are engaged because I've avoided it considering my wife's issue with foreigners/Italians. :Italy:

I didn't want her running off with you.... though, maybe we'd better wait until it is final and the ring locks in place. :)

On second thought... what time can we be there this week? I'll have her bag packed and ready. :hysterical:

Gratz Winger! :cheers:

We still have to get together for dinner sometime. It might be easier now that you are engaged because I've avoided it considering my wife's issue with foreigners/Italians. :Italy:

I didn't want her running off with you.... though, maybe we'd better wait until it is final and the ring locks in place. :)

On second thought... what time can we be there this week? I'll have her bag packed and ready. :hysterical:

Hehehahhe no no.. don t worry.. I am locked in in this deal !! hehehahe .. and.. yeah.. I am sorry about that !! lolol..

Man, really.. we need to get together.. my g/f (fiance ??!!) is usually off on Sundays, we might go for a lunch somewhere.. if you know a nice place we are always ready to try new stuff :) either your area or this way, doens t matter :)

do you have Facebook ? add me there :)

use my email to find me mario.sessa(at)hotmail.com