Spartans Home

Air Assault - Papercut production version

Zeno~SPARTA~

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez by the time you've got this nailed, I'll be back home....got an apartment, ordered t'internet 16meg down and 2 up, just need to sort out which country I left my PC in. Dropping into AFG Sunday, hope to get a weekend in UK towards end of June, so should catch a mission or two then.

Jeez by the time you've got this nailed, I'll be back home....got an apartment, ordered t'internet 16meg down and 2 up, just need to sort out which country I left my PC in. Dropping into AFG Sunday, hope to get a weekend in UK towards end of June, so should catch a mission or two then.

Be safe dude, Godspeed.

I've been a bit off of late and missed this completely!

If you're doing anything next weekend - june 10, 11, 12 - then I'd like to be in if there's room.

I'm getting back up to date with the flight controls in ACE, but am happy with an infantry roll.

Great training, but most importantly the live insert and the entire AO we played was .. just .. High SPARTA Quality Level !

Too bad Fatal had to leave because that entire AO would have been an amazing movie.

All Pilots top notch performances also with unusual approach routes and commendation to Luggs for an excellent decoy job.

Thanks to Dai-San as Team Leader to a very solid and coordinated Radio Tower assault.

Thanks to all partecipants yesterday because they give me a great time and enjoyment.

Thanks to Zeno (and Dai San as Trainer support) just because he came out with this idea and showed Training can be done in Sparta and result of a coordinated practice are just amazing.