Spartans Home

VIDEO - BattleBus Swing (aka Chicken Down)

Fatal_Papercut~SPARTA~

Howdy folks,

It's done. You can watch the video on YouTube, you can download a high-quality copy of the video (543 MB WMV), and you can even download my original song that I created just for this occasion (three flavors, 6.1MB).

Personally, I can't watch it anymore; if I laugh any longer, I will be committed to a sanitarium.

Edited by Fatal_Papercut~SPARTA~

For the rest of the year the following will be on constant loop playback:

"Anybody else see the guy dancing on the roof there?"

"That chicken said Heee Herrrrrr"

"Chickens are down"

Last but certainly not least, Bobby Darin sings "Battle Bus"

Kudos Fatal, another masterpiece!

Edited by Hajimoto

That was just a treat to watch - very well edited and great build up to the slaughter - I can see you getting an award for these movies as they are so good, and I for one am always happy to play a role in them.

The music was super - that was you singing - wow. {Edit - I had two windows playing - hence echo}

We were done up like a kipper but reckon a couple of more runs at the mission would have seen the Spartans prevail. I didn't see the dancers on the bus during the mission - I think that would have finished me off along with the exploding chickens - can we have that mod for ACE?

FP - well done again - can we make the front cover of PCG again LOL

Edited by andrewman~SPARTA~

That was just a treat to watch - very well edited and great build up to the slaughter - I can see you getting an award for these movies as they are so good, and I for one am always happy to play a role in them.

The music was super - that was you singing - wow. The echo on the opening narration could be turned down a notch though.

We were done up like a kipper but reckon a couple of more runs at the mission would have seen the Spartans prevail. I didn't see the dancers on the bus during the mission - I think that would have finished me off along with the exploding chickens - can we have that mod for ACE?

FP - well done again - can we make the front cover of PCG again LOL

Should have left you in the minaret at the start, for overwatch. You might have been able to pick off the gunners before it hit the fan! :hysterical:

Thanks for all of the kind words from everyone! I have as much fun making these videos as I do playing the game.

The only downside so far was Thursday evening. I went to a dinner party where the video had been seen by most of my friends; they conscripted me to perform ALL of the vocals for an evening of Rock Band. I probably won't have a voice for a couple of days. :)

foookin class mate, no one would tell me what the 'chicken down' thing was all about but was worth waiting for. got a genuine LOL, good singing too bud :D haha cant wait for more