Spartans Home

Unfortunate news

Just went through that crap not 2 months ago. I hope you had some good last memories with her. I know my brother and I were lucky enough to go out for breakfast one last time and had a really cheerful and fun morning the day before she passed. It really was a blessing and I will always remember her that way. I wish you the best man, stay strong.

I'd say that you can talk to me about it, but I'm leaving for two weeks on Monday. I hope you and your family can provide a wonderful funeral for her. Dwell on the good memories and remember all the great times you had with her. It's not worth dwelling on how effed up the situation may seem right now.

God bless.

Sorry to hear that Athlon. Keep your head up, and hang on to those good memories. I hope you have more of them than I do from when my dad passed.

If you need someone to talk to, holler. I'll make the time for you.

Jeff

Thanks for the warm wishes my friends. Its one of the hardest things in life to contend with. My DAD passed in 95. my father in law and mother in law passed as well makeing things really hard on my wife. So its one of the unvoidable things in life as time marches on. Every one will be at this point if it hasent happend yet, it will. We must remain strong and cherrish the past.