Spartans Home

Athlon

Boy your not jokeing! Youch! Thanks for the warm wishes folks. Ya anouther year older. Oh well it pays not to think about it. If its any consquince, I can still stay up with the 40 year olds.I still feel good and can get her done! Well the hold up on the buggy is of corse the wife! She wants to amass some money away for the unespected things that can occure. I did get a birth day present for my self, I got a brand new set of 134a air conditing gauges with quick dissconects. So now all I need is a vacuum pump and back in a/c bissness once again. I have a r12 set but they won't work with the newer 134 stuff. And i will be getting a new code reader for those pesky computer trouble codes. Well the new job is ok, Diffacult back pounding iron after some time off. The job i got is not my fortey, but it will do untill a better job comes along. I about died the first week, not being used to being on my feet all day long. They got me on some crazy hours at present time so i won't be on as much as i used to. Things will get better and more jobs opening up every day.Just for giggles i applyed to universal studios for a tram mechanic, and koler generatior for a tech job, hope to be back on regular hours soon. The fire truck job area is frozen at present time becouse all the citys and countys are on a hireing freeze.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~