Spartans Home

Flying and driving MHQ on the main server

Zeno~SPARTA~

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Requesting to be on the pilots list since I am always on TS. I know how to fly the 60 and ferry the MHQ around with ammo so I might be useful.

Thanks

My ID 444288

Edited by Tusler

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to fly helos, I cant get the hang of jets.

I have been playing for a year or so and just found your server. I have tried to join others but I play randomly and cant go thru bootcamps and othe scheduled stuff because I have a job.

My user name is " Trey Parker"

User ID: 5582534

Thanks in advance

I would like to fly helos, I cant get the hang of jets.

I have been playing for a year or so and just found your server. I have tried to join others but I play randomly and cant go thru bootcamps and othe scheduled stuff because I have a job.

My user name is " Trey Parker"

User ID: 5582534

Thanks in advance

done,make sure you read the rules here sparta certified pilot class

you can fly for start only the transport choppers ,when we see you are a mature and serious pilot you will get privileges for the rest.

there are no bootcamps for arma 2 in this community, yet ,practice on your spare time on the air dom if you like.

have fun.

Edited by IDAN~SPARTA~

you can fly for start only the transport choppers ,when we see you are a mature and serious pilot you will get privileges for the rest.

there are no bootcamps for arma 2 in this community, yet ,practice on your spare time on the air dom if you like.

have fun.

Also, look here

http://www.legionofspartans.com/forums/ind...?showtopic=5480

have fun.

Ha ha thanks for the advise on blowing people up, I have had my share! Thanks again for the access

i didnt finish my thought...i post weekly in a locked thread when ill be on vent...i give a quick 5 minute talk to people that want to fly (dont be bad, this chopper is for this, this chopper is for that, dont take out the ao with apache, etc) I forward said list of people to a mod or post in the locked thread and we all have a great time.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to be able to drive the MHQ,

Sometimes when its late at night we only have a handful of players and sometimes when none can fly/drive it can take a while to get to the AO (assuming that para-jump is on the 4min cooldown)

Player ID # 4197056

I would like to be able to drive the MHQ,

Sometimes when its late at night we only have a handful of players and sometimes when none can fly/drive it can take a while to get to the AO (assuming that para-jump is on the 4min cooldown)

Player ID # 4197056

Echoing Beta's commments, there are a lot of times when no one is around to move the MHQ to the AO. I play in the server religiously, so you know I'd be careful where I park it :)

I would like MHQ driving privileges,

Marian Gaborik ID: 3344640

thanks.