Spartans Home

Flying and driving MHQ on the main server

Zeno~SPARTA~

Where is the ID#? I would like to be able to drive the MHQ (if needed) Not intrested in flying, just takeing orders

and enjoying the game.

Its in your ingame profile

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will shortly be implementing a new bit of software that will limit access to the pilot/driver seat of choppers, fixed wings and mhqs to people that are on a database. The software developed by MH6 for SPARTA has been tested on KalXens server and performs as planned. Game moderators will be able to update the list of accepted pilots/drivers on the fly and the server should accept the change within minutes.

We have already compiled a list of names and IDs based on a variety of sources, but may have missed yours. Apologies if this is the case but it will be quickly fixed. Please be patient with us

The use of MHQs will be freely given to anyone on TS with the maturity to not deliberately put it into danger, chopper access will be given to those on TS that use them intelligently. The right to fly or drive can just as quickly be taken away, even on the move.

Thanks

This is Soldierblue again ..forgot to give you my in game ID. ID 5239878

You are already in good boys list mate

Can i be on the list .. can i can i :P (MHQ and only regular choppers )

No more messing about good plan .

il try to remember meself too .. :rolleyes:

Can i be on the list .. can i can i :P (MHQ and only regular choppers )

No more messing about good plan .

il try to remember meself too .. :rolleyes:

Done already EBE

Add me to the list please!!! :clapping:

Hayabusa and ZichJu we need your user ID to add you this can be found in your ingame profile

Requesting permission to fly heli's...

Player ID 1330816

I get on late (usually) and would like to clean up the place when no other flyer is present.

Thank you...

Aloid

I lost my flight status on the main do,ination server... I've been playing ACE, but would like to fly on "regular" domination... pretty please...

: )

Player ID 1330816

Hi guys,

could you plz register me to Fly at your Server. Since you've updatet the server with this new nice tool im outta flight service.

Could you plz sign me in again.

ARMA II Name: Atac

User ID: 2481922

thx alot.

cya on the Server

niall here formally requesting permission to fly fixed wing and attack choppers as the west domination revive servers seem mostly empty these days and there is a lack of pilots

user id is 2194566

keeping fingers crossed and hope to hear back from the admins

thanks for reading

Edited by niall

Rules recap

You need to be on Teamspeak.

You have to be over 18 and mature.

You have to communicate with other players on the server.

Do not move the MHQ without consulting the other players and never put it in jeapordy.

Use of attack aircraft must be done in coordination with the ground forces where practical.

Dicking around, showing off and generally making a nuisance of yourself whilst flying will result in loss of flight status.

If you do not fulfill the criteria you will not be given flight status. If you like flying we have provided an seperate server with either Air domination or Carrier domination, which both offer unlimited flying plus the excitement of carrier landings in the case of carrier dom.

EBE* permission wanted to fly ..

THX :rolleyes:

id : 2067206

Edited by EBE