Spartans Home

Flying and driving MHQ on the main server

Zeno~SPARTA~

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I would like permission to fly the transports or drive the MHQs on the server, I understand and have read your rules and will only move them for their assigned roles.

player: viper217

ID: 2785856

thanks in advance!

Ok - sync with one of us moderators within game after we've seen how you interact with the team. Also make sure to be on Teamspeak. We are on TS2 today, but will be shifting to our new TS3 server this weekend.

Done.

And SirSmokAlot, you already have flight privileges--unless you were asking for jet/attack chopper rights?

Yes sir jet/attack permissions please, especially if they migrate over to the Air Dom server especially.....I'll need that to test Cluster Bomb's ;)

Even if they don't I do provide spot on GBU support to those that need it....honestly don't care much for the AH-1, but if you add an AH-64 I think I might need that access as well ;)

This was done yesterday - I guess you didn't hear me when you were asking me on TS.

Nope, Didn't hear anything. I thought you were just being quiet. In fact, someone else asked you something and didn't hear you respond...

BTW, Thanks!

Edited by Yoshi

Ok - sync with one of us moderators within game after we've seen how you interact with the team. Also make sure to be on Teamspeak. We are on TS2 today, but will be shifting to our new TS3 server this weekend.

roger that, pretty busy this weekend but im sure you guys have seen me on over the past couple weeks, ill try to meet up with you guys mon/tue before i go out of town.

Heay guys! I would like to be added to the list so I can fly choppers, halo, MQH, attack choppers and jets.

Nick:Kappyjenks

1) You must post your PlayerID

2) You must be on Teamspeak regularly. I don't recall ever seeing you before.

3) Catch one of the moderators online and play as a ground pounder initially so we can see how you play so we can get to know you.

4) Initially we only will provide access to MHQ / Transport helo. Once you prove yourself with those we will add the attack aircraft/helo's.

ID 4025216

Can i please get added to flight lists?

You are already done.

this burn. player id 3331072 to fly and drive : ) thx kalxen

Done

Player ID- 4094784

This is Frenchie I'd like to be put on the list for driving the MHQ's.

Done

ID: 12280134

Player name: Rfn. Taylor

Can I get added to the flight list please?

Catch one of us on TS. Not 100% sure if I have played with you before.

Player name: Pvt."Ditch" Andrews

Can I get added to the flight list please?

Same, get on TS. Also need your player ID

Been going on TS for a while now (at least once every two weeks), asked recentley to be put in the database for the attack airchraft! Cheers!

Note: I thought it was already added but it may have been because I had a different computer and such... not sure though

Methlodis ID: 3140672

Been going on TS for a while now (at least once every two weeks), asked recentley to be put in the database for the attack airchraft! Cheers!

Note: I thought it was already added but it may have been because I had a different computer and such... not sure though

Methlodis ID: 3140672

Added - Since this is the first instance I can see, and your 2nd post, I'm addin you to the MHQ and the transport helicoptor only at this point. Get to know everyone, etc and we'll add you.