Zeno~SPARTA~

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EBE* permission wanted to fly ..

THX :rolleyes:

id : 2067206

Mate you are already on the list, what have you been smokin?

I don't see where to post for requesting to get flight status for aircraft. I have flight status for transport helos already & can drive MHQ. I need flight status for attack helicopters & fixed wing aircraft that I don't have.

We will shortly be implementing a new bit of software that will limit access to the pilot/driver seat of choppers, fixed wings and mhqs to people that are on a database. The software developed by MH6 for SPARTA has been tested on KalXens server and performs as planned. Game moderators will be able to update the list of accepted pilots/drivers on the fly and the server should accept the change within minutes.

We have already compiled a list of names and IDs based on a variety of sources, but may have missed yours. Apologies if this is the case but it will be quickly fixed. Please be patient with us

The use of MHQs will be freely given to anyone on TS with the maturity to not deliberately put it into danger, chopper access will be given to those on TS that use them intelligently. The right to fly or drive can just as quickly be taken away, even on the move.

Thanks

I would like to request to get onto the list to fly in arma2. Thanks Ghost

• 3 weeks later...

Permission to fly and drive MHQ please. I probably won't do much flying unless the servers quite empty but i'd appreciate being able to drive the MHQ anytime.

Player Name: Rolf

Player ID: 2322246

Could I get an upgrade to the planes, please? Thanks!

I'm assuming you don't need my id # again. (simply because I'm too lazy to load up the game to find it!)

Done mate

ZENO here is my player ID-2881280 as per request...to fly and drive in ARMA2. Thanks Ghost