Spartans Home

Its been a while - Duala

Zeno~SPARTA~

..... since I made you download a new mod so Jhunter and I have ported Ace Domination to Duala.

Its on the Tac Ace server (it has RHweps)

Its called Duala_dom

Duala can be downloaded from

http://www.legionofsparta.net/downloads/Games/ArmA%202/Operation%20Arrowhead/mods/Islands/isladuala_island_v191_full.7z

and

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=9150

Since ACE already runs CBA only add

@duala

and

@glt_missilebox

to your launcher

This is a work in progress, but if you like it we will add ethnic enemies and some more surprises.

Ohhhhh Cool!! Haji and i looked at isla duala 3 months ago and found out that every time we took a chopper we got missiled from a very very long distance....so i guess we will find out if that still stands and if this is truly a groundpounders heaven.

Hopefully going to give this a shot tonight, new maps for the server are always good!

Cheers Zeno and Jhunter!

Damn i forgot that i cant do anything on the Tac Ace server,every time i join i just get stuck on the "wait for host" screen when the server is on "creating" status.

Edit:

Problem solved by Yankee,ty!

Edited by EL_n00biachi

The reason this happens is because the Tac server is not a persistent mission. Once the server empties, the server will drop the mission. So the first person that joins the server has to launch the mission. As Yankee and Noob said, you have to vote yourself an admin to do that. Once you have voted yourself in, type "#missions" into the chat to bring up the mission selection menu. Be sure to give it a second after hitting enter, sometimes it takes awhile for the menu to pop up.

Hope this helps.

- JHunter