Spartans Home

Not around too much

I am in job search mode as I have been hit with redundancy, keeping up with the forums.......Will return when I have bagged an opportunity.

Good luck shipmate! You and I are in the same boat. Keep your head up, it'll end up well in the end.

I'm right there with ya'll. Have been on this boat for nearly 2 years myself. With this crew, you'd half expect it to actually sail somewhere, no?... =) Good luck in your search!

wish you luck .!!

If you need another pirat to join jour quest for virgins and gold .. :MSNWINK:

I am your mate .. :yes:

see ya soon .. :allgood:

• 2 months later...

Well that took a bloody long time, but the wait was worth it, bagged a role yesterday and was the one that I really wanted, can't believe how slow some companies are to progress applications.

I will be starting on 13th September with the RNLI, Royal National Lifeboat Institute, a charity here in the UK, as Operations manager. So all your sailor jokes were very pertinent, LOL.

Until then I have some relaxation time to come and shoot the Ai, let me know what games I should purchase - are you playing Arrowhead?

Very Glad to be back, I missed you all !

Awesome news mate, just been to a RNLI day in StIves great turnout but could you fiddle the raffle so I get a ride in the lifeboat he he. :thumbsup_anim: