Spartans Home

Old School Arma action - friday 15th

Watchman~SPARTA~

I'll be heading home on my own this weekend, should land around 8pm GMT. What this theoretically means is 2 nights of uninterrupted gaming.

As covered elsewhere, DayZ isn't working for me so is anyone interested in some old fashioned ARMA, be it co-op missions or Dom?

I'm not familiar with server running so would need someone on board to handle setup etc but am more than willing to lead any missions or follow orders.

By the time I've completed the beer & pizza run, plus fired up the pc, I guess start times would be around 9.30pm but as ever, I'll be playing till stupid o'clock so fitting in nicely with those of you across the pond.

Any takers?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually LOVE your idea.

I would love to get back in some good Ol' ARMA action, with no stupid zombies around... The original AI already make it for enough "zombie-like" action :)

Too bad you catch me on bad timing. This weekend I will not be around my PC that much at all. Sporadically....

If I have some spare time I will check online and see if you are around:)

With that said, it would be nice to have mor of this in the future.....

If I'm around, I'm definitely up for it. I'll probably be out in Baltimore for the 200 year celebration of the War of 1812 at least one of the days, but I'm not sure how late we'll be staying out.

If you have an idea of what missions and/or server configurations you'll be needing, we can get it all ready before hand.

- JHunter

P.S. - For those of you in driving distance should check out the stuff going on in Baltimore. A lot of cool events happening. http://www.starspangled200.com/

Neither of the Tac servers are switched on atm would anyone like the Tac or ACETac server switched on before Friday so you can look at the mission choices? This wouldn't effect anything else just ask :thumbsup_anim:

Neither of the Tac servers are switched on atm would anyone like the Tac or ACETac server switched on before Friday so you can look at the mission choices? This wouldn't effect anything else just ask :thumbsup_anim:

I don't have access to Arma before Friday but if anyone wants to suggest missions in advance or pop up a list to pick from that would be cool.

Stock Dom is fine, but if enough peeps are still around afterwards I'd still be up for a mission or 2. Just want to play some bloody Arma without getting kicked or spending hours stuck on a loading screen. :wallbash:

Current patch is 1.6, this is where the servers were last. I know there's a beta doing the rounds but I would propose we ignore this until it becomes official release.

For domination I don't mind whether we stick to vanilla ARMA or ACE but maybe vanilla suits more?

As for missions, I don't know what's on the server to choose from but if we do get the chance to play any my personal preference would be to use the ACE mod, at least.

:thumbsup_anim: bout time

maybe we can try the "fookers" stuff

to warm up or something

think i wil be there so i am down

greetz

what Sparta file are we using? or none?

il be on from 8pm gmt which is 6 am my time :/

I have a feeling it will be Vanilla to start and some may want to ACE things up a bit later

The current ACE version on our servers is @SPARTAACEv1.13

I have started the Sparta Tac server, Sparta ACE Tac server and stopped Invasion1944 (Stock with Domination on it is already running)

I do have a guest arriving tonight so I do not know what time I will be on TS

I have a feeling it will be Vanilla to start and some may want to ACE things up a bit later

The current ACE version on our servers is @SPARTAACEv1.13

I have started the Sparta Tac server, Sparta ACE Tac server and stopped Invasion1944 (Stock with Domination on it is already running)

I do have a guest arriving tonight so I do not know what time I will be on TS

i will be on late this night

so Vanilla it is

thx to ..