Spartans Home

Invasion 1944 2.6

Zeno~SPARTA~

Invasion 1944 2.6 is now running on the server. It is an exhaustive and impressive mod. There are a bunch of multiplayer missions on the server (as well as a couple of chernarus domination missions).

This mod requires CBA, Invasion 1944 2.6 and the CBA used on the server (@CBA_v0.8.3.175_hotfix2) are available on our download site HERE

Have fun and if there are any problems please report them here.

Z

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Downloading :)

Is this gonna be played mostly on ACE or VAnilla ?

EDIT:

I see in the archive file, there are "mission", "MP mission" and 2 EXE files.. Does this MOD requires special install or something different to run?

Is not the simple @i44 folder?

Edited by Batwing~SPARTA~

Panthers, Tiger, King Tigers, Churchills, Cromwells, Fireflies, Spitfires, BF109s, Mustangs, Stukas, Half tracks, bren carriers, Kubel wagons, but........................NO STATS, lol.

lol

I had a quick look at all the armour in game last night and it is REALLY good looking,hell even the Panther's engine sounds like the Panther's engine....its an amazing mod.....REALLY HARD to beat though...i think we have all died at least 20 times trying to take the beach....it really needs at least 10 to 15 guys storming the beach!

If you have steam you need to launch combined ops (in steam right click on the OA in the steam library). if this still fails copy the addons folder FROM the Arma 2 root TO the Operation Arrowhead root. There will be no overwriting, so if you are asked to allow it you have copied to the wrong place, STOP.

Once you have finished copying add @i44;@cba to the command line of the shortcut and launch or enable the mods from within the game.

I really enjoyed myself last night playing domination in chernarus. Air power has little impact in taking an AO but we were strafed and bombed constantly (as many as 7 planes) by the allies so flyboys can help by dogfighting. I really like the german gear (armour and weapons) but I will have to try playing the allies. The mod seems to have a built in HUD.

We were playing in veteran mode so friendly fire was an occasional problem there were no TK's but every time you hit a friendly you lose 10 points.

I wish there was a desert version of this mod, Afrika corps vs the 8th army "desert rats", even though there is no camo we could do takistan version.

I didn't see a panther tank on the german base. Is there anyway we could get a more varied armor selection, I also never saw a churchhill or anything like that in the base. Just thought we could try that and the panther out. I may have missed them in the base though.

have a problem with the cba file. everytime i download it i get a file error, "winrar cant open this file"," unknown file type!" it downloads within 2 secs so def something up as my broadband sucks ass. 5th time i tried to download cba now, other 2 downloads i need were fine just the cba.

Edited by Cent~SPARTA~

One of the problems I expect when playing the allies is the lack of scoped semi auto weapons, the germans get the excellent G43 and FG42, but all the allied scoped gear are bolt action, its a shame they didnt add the M1 (garand) with a scope, Bushwacker tells me they existed. Tanking is fun but there are roving 57mm AT guns, my Panther was hit in the back by one of them and killed me (but no the tank) with one shot.