Spartans Home

SPARTA clan started

custard~SPARTA~

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halli ingame press the GET GOLD button it will open a browser and you should see the clan invite there

The SPRT clan is only relevant if we get involved with Clan Wars and the fact that it shows we play together it has no impact on what we are doing in the game with tank company battles etc

I went German because I wanted a Tiger and US because I wanted a Priest, but it's a fact like you said the USSR tech tree have better tanks.

SPRT membership is now 10 :thumbsup_anim:

BTW all the admins that have joined SPRT have the same abilities to invite/approve and change the rank of members.

So far they are

Kal

Me

Cy

Maj

Go here > http://worldoftanks.eu log in if you arent logged in, click on your name top right> click on my profile.....on the top right below the "media"and community buttons should be a box 4th down says "invitations" click on it and you will see the SPRT invitation....click on accept.

edit: changed .com to .eu.

Edited by EL_n00biachi

It ain't working I tried as Custard instructed.

Will speak to you tonight bud I'm sure we can sort it

SPRT membership is now 11 :thumbsup_anim:

BTW all the admins that have joined SPRT have the same abilities to invite/approve and change the rank of members.

So far they are

Kal

Me

Cy

Maj

Halli

Tanks to go for for junior Tank Company Battles (Teir 1 we can accomodate easy this is just an FYI)

German Tank Destroyer Marder II

Russian Medium T28

Up to Teir 3 Artillery we have ppl succesfully using Russian, US and German

I know the game is free, but there are invite codes out there for when you create a new account with some little bonus tank to help the grind along. :cheers:

I didn't know that I will search for some invite codes

I think in that thread the codes are gone mate, if you register and ask for one on that forum I'm sure you will get one Bread or from this link register and you get a tank 300 gold and one days premium

http://contest.mmosite.com/index.php/activity/sendkey/world_of_tank_the_invite_code_giveaway

Well the catch is I do not have a forum account on the EU server yet so can't post about it. Guess that's why they are called invite codes. Something to keep an eye out for as you recruit more players. :D

• 5 months later...