Spartans Home

SPARTA clan started

custard~SPARTA~

I have started a SPARTA clan for the European server of World of Tanks

http://worldoftanks.eu/community/clans/500006547-SPRT/

I will be sending invites to all the SPARTA members playing on the Euro server as soon as the interface lets me.

We started playing Junior level Tank Company battles last weekend (thanks to Luggage) this means tanks max teir IV. If you play on the US server and fancy something different or started and gave up the game because of the grind your welcome to join in and give it a bash.

You do not need to be a member of SPARTA to join in this is a chance to have some fun with up to fifteen of us in the same battle on the same side.

You never know maybe we will eventually get enough ppl with big enough tanks to try for some territory and GOLD in Clan Wars.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Invites sent to everyone in my friends list, check your accounts.

If you haven't recieved one please post your ingame name in this thread please.

I will make all SPARTA admins deputy commander (highest rank available) and everyone else soldier. I have no idea what this means yet if anything at all.

Grand Pubar Tool rank is reserved for Luggs in clan TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl.

BTW Peter the clan icon costs GOLD to change from the default, hell will freeze over before I spend GOLD on stuff like that lol.

Nice!

As far as i know the only difference between a recruit and a soldier is that a recruit cant see the clans chip movements on the CW map and the clantreasury.

Deputy commanders can pretty much do what the clanleader can do,move chips,recruit people,transfer funds etc.

Looking at all of your tanks you wont make it to CW tanks anytime soon,specially without premium so i'd forget about it cause you need....

Tier 10s: every map different 10s, Fe IS7s on EL Halluf and Mauses on Himmelsdorf etc.

Gold rounds for CW battles are really necessary cause landowners get gold and usually spend it at least on goldrounds.

A minimum of 18 CW ready players to field one team of 15; 3 reserve players.

You need to be good! at least a winrate over 50% which leads to the points below this one :).

Understanding weakpoints of not only the opponents tanks but also your own.

Basic understanding of the game-mechanics; pen,dmp,dicerolls, distance etcetc.

Map strategy....

Etcetc.

TC is fun if you have the op tanks of its tier fe KV3s,IS3s otherwise you pretty much get pwnd

Nice info Noob thanks

I appreciate we are miles away from clan wars, we did some more junior tank battles tonight and they are fun and we don't all have to be in the same clan to do that :thumbsup_anim:

I have noticed how important the Russian tank line is to having a chance of winning and after I have got to the teir IX TD in the german line and the top arty in the US line I'm turning into a comrade.

Yeah the Russian tanks hit hard, you cant put your dpm to use in a German or American tank cause one volley of 3 IS3s kills your Tiger 2...so damage per minute is useless in a TC battle where focusing fire happens,unlike a random battle where you get ignored a lot and you can just snipe away anonymously.

I havent played the lower TC's but the higher ones use up all the points just to get as many KV3s or IS3's as possible....often consisting of 3 or 4 is3s 2 arty and 2 or 3 lights\mediums.....instead of a full 15man team.

For the juniors id suggest getting the op tanks in that tiering if you're allowed get a few Hetzers or T40s with the derps in there or the SU85B that thing pens and hurts tier 5s and below.

Mix it up with a few T-28's which have a tier 6 gun....and it gets scary....

Can I recommend a 10 minute training room with Luggage, it may be 10 minutes from hell but you will start out on the right foot and enjoy the game more

Don't think you cannot join us in the junior tank company battles either you can and you earn the ingame credit/xp to upgrade your tanks whilst doing so

Tip for Halli and Kal

Go USSR tech tree (in hindsight I wish I had at start)

MS1

T26

T46

T28 makes good ingame money/xp, is fun to drive and is very useful in Junior Tank Battles

KV with big gun more powerful than my Tiger and makes more money/xp, I cannot one shot a KV with my Tiger this can

This is the route to the IS7, some say the best tank in the game.