Spartans Home

Do you like World of Tanks? you are gonna LOVE this!!

Batwing~SPARTA~

FREE MECHWARRIOR ONLINE !!

It will happen sometimes this year.. It is Massive, Immersive... is FREE !!!

It needs a TEAM !! If you are in World of Tanks or also in some flight sim (aka IL2 or LockOn) you need to give

this a shot !

check more about this here:

http://www.atomicmpc.com.au/News/286413,mechwarrior-online-to-be-the-deepest-mech-game-yet.aspx

and here:

http://mwomercs.com/

And get your pilot name reserved !

ello

look in tha back of this picture, NERDS make all the best games hahahah oops sorry..

RBills.jpg

look for the items ? and yes there is also a NINJA in here hahaha

greetz

(People always say it's the End of the World ; naaah But the end of humankind ..)

Edited by EBE

ello

look in tha back of this picture, NERDS make all the best games hahahah oops sorry..

RBills.jpg

look for the items ? and yes there is also a NINJA in here hahaha

greetz

(People always say it's the End of the World ; naaah But the end of humankind ..)

EBE, Is that you?

How to set up Units is still a bit unclear.

It seems you want to choose an Affiliation to one of the major Houses at first, and then below that you will have a Unit. Also there would be the option to create a Merc unit, but I am not sure if that is the best way to go. It seems mercs have no access to some option, due to their "uncertain liability".

Consider this game is FREE but will work like an MMO, meaning there will be a lot of ongoing simulation for the univers, wars, battle, resources and so forth.

What I do like is that this game is not just "get the mech, jump in the arena and kill someone". Here you really have to paln your war and your resources to go ahead and support yout House efforts in the War picture.

Merc's for me. Still a long standing member of Banzai Institute For Advanced Armoured Warfare

They were the good old day's, MWL matches, NBT matches, an active RPG forum backed up by in game co-op missions written to progress the storyline.

The league matches were so well organised with a tonnage allowance given to each team and dependant on your affiliation (Clan or Inner Sphere) you could field as many or few Mechs as you wanted. Half the battle was won in the planning, trying to guess what the other squad would field (Lights, Mediums, Heavies or a mix. Brawlers, Missile Boats, Poptarts). Then you actually dropped on the night and the anticipation of first contact was immense... Did your Battle Commander choose right?

And all this being Live Shoutcasted as well.

Glossary:

Lights - Light weight Mech, Fast, usually a scout but because of the Mechlab you could get some really deadly little brawler configurations.

Medium - Medium weight Mech, your all rounder, highly adaptable loadouts and still fairly quick and manoeuvrable.

Heavy - Heavy weight Mech, your big hitter, slow, lots of armour, can carry the largest weapons.

Brawlers - Any configuration or weight but the loadout is predominantly close quarters for maximum damage.

Missile Boat - Like it says on the tin basically, a stand off configuration consisting of predominantly missiles.

Poptart - Sniper, usually carrying Long Range Lasers or Gauss Cannons. The name Poptart comes from the strategy of staying behind hills and using the Jump Jets to Pop up, Fire and then land to reload in cover.

Merc's for me. Still a long standing member of Banzai Institute For Advanced Armoured Warfare

They were the good old day's, MWL matches, NBT matches, an active RPG forum backed up by in game co-op missions written to progress the storyline.

The league matches were so well organised with a tonnage allowance given to each team and dependant on your affiliation (Clan or Inner Sphere) you could field as many or few Mechs as you wanted. Half the battle was won in the planning, trying to guess what the other squad would field (Lights, Mediums, Heavies or a mix. Brawlers, Missile Boats, Poptarts). Then you actually dropped on the night and the anticipation of first contact was immense... Did your Battle Commander choose right?

And all this being Live Shoutcasted as well.

Glossary:

Medium - Medium weight Mech, your all rounder, highly adaptable loadouts and still fairly quick and manoeuvrable.

Brawlers - Any configuration or weight but the loadout is predominantly close quarters for maximum damage.

One of these for me

One of these for me

Good man, Brawlers all the way for me.

My favourite Mech Configuration:

Chassis: Thor

Name: Jack of Clubs

Game Version: MP2.1a

Gametype: Team Battle, MWL Brawler

Weapons: 2 CLBX20's, 1 HML, 1 CSTRK6

Speed: 79.02 kph

Electronics/Equipment: ECM, Jump Jets, LAMS

Description: My favorite all-time Brawler. Makes a wonderful pop-tart hunter on open servers if you go passive, sneak up close, then light the radars up (so your streaks will lock) and dive on them like the wrath of God. The secret to making this one work is knocking big black holes in the bad guys with the 20's, then finishing them off with the HML and streaks.