Spartans Home

As close to the Royal Wedding as I care to get

MedicSN6

Ok so my best friend got up with his wife this morning at 4am to watch the wedding. I revoked his mancard for a week when I found out, after talking to his wife at the grocery store. He proceeded to ask why I was there, buying tampons? I told him I was buying beer and +2 more days for criticizing a man while on revocation. Then his wife volunteers on Facebook that he surprised her this morning with mimosas and champaigne. I'm not sure if I should have an intervention or not. He wasn't even going to get laid until I started making fun of him and he yelled at his wife for telling me.

I'm going to have material on this for years. :winner_first:

i was looking at this earlier (cause off the misses ) :poster_oops: (no really haha)

Then i saw all he's previous girlfriends come on tele WHAT the hell rrrrrrrrr they were all present there maybe not all,

but you get the picture hahah..

if i woud let all the ex girlfriends come to my wedding sh*ts gonne blow up like the godfather ..

Edited by EBE

haha yeah really. They're all probably so pickled right now they'd even give Luggage a go. :thanks1:

I laughed when I turned on the news this morning and the mass media were discussing how hard it is going to be for her to live now that the mass media will be all over her ass until she dies, and how terrible that was, while being giddy about it the whole time. Wouldn't it be awesome if the younger one got married in Vegas just to piss everyone off?

As an American I think HRH should have a wedding like this as one day he will be king and maybe his wife HRH The Duchess of Cambridge will shine as did HRH Princess Diana did.

Oh and as for the red drink above yeah the girls may like it but us men drink whatever straight up as for me I have become fond of Single malt Scotch.