Spartans Home

Players needed for another mission/video

Fatal_Papercut~SPARTA~

** UPDATE: EVENT CANCELED**

Due to scheduled downtime on our main TS/Arma servers and the fact that we really don't know what is going on with the latest patch for Arma (especially for Steam users), this event has been canceled. I apologize for any inconvenience; it just seems that events are conspiring against us at the moment.

I have already informed Evan, and he agrees that it's a good idea to put this off, because they are already having problems with the PCG server--users that have applied that patch cannot connect to the server, which is hosted through Art of War Central, and some Steam users that tried to apply the patch have had their games corrupted to the point that it no longer runs.

I will re-post in a new thread if we get the opportunity to reschedule.

Edited by Fatal_Papercut~SPARTA~

Tentative Mission Start Time is currently Saturday, March 26th, 1PM PST/4PM EST. Daylight Savings has thrown me here: proper GMT, please?

We're still on GMT at that point so by my calculations is should be 2000 Local UK Time (GMT)

4. T_1 (maybe - please clarify if you want to play or if you were only answering my GMT question, thanks!)

Apologies for the confusion F_P, I was only chipping in with the GMT question.

** UPDATE ** Due to scheduled maintenance on our main TS/Arma servers, we will be using the back-up TS server. If you do not have the information required to login, please talk to one of the TS admins.

Sorry for the cheap bump, but I still need one more person to participate, and having an alternate would be good, too.

Edited by Fatal_Papercut~SPARTA~

** UPDATE: EVENT CANCELED**

Due to scheduled downtime on our main TS/Arma servers and the fact that we really don't know what is going on with the latest patch for Arma (especially for Steam users), this event has been canceled. I apologize for any inconvenience; it just seems that events are conspiring against us at the moment.

I have already informed Evan, and he agrees that it's a good idea to put this off, because they are already having problems with the PCG server--users that have applied that patch cannot connect to the server, which is hosted through Art of War Central, and some Steam users that tried to apply the patch have had their games corrupted to the point that it no longer runs.

I will re-post in a new thread if we get the opportunity to reschedule.