Spartans Home

Flying and driving on the public OA server

Zeno~SPARTA~

Welcome to our forums Horrg!

You were a great addition to the server and to Teamspeak tonight and it was good to have you, so I'll help you out bud. Hope to see you in the server again soon.

Edited by DeltaSierra~SPARTA~

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

respectfully asking for permission to get added to the ground and air

id 1100801

JamesM your name and ID is on the list but your id is 483712, you are now sorted

A note to all. Do not attack the AO with attack choppers or attack aircraft when there are a bunch of people on the server, if the ground pounders need help they will ask for it. There is plenty for the apache to do, especially clearing the path ahead of the mhq when it is being moved.

My flight authorization has been broken.

Hajimoto: 1564614

Please reactivate me :clapping:

Your still on the list bud, did you capitalize the h in your ingame name? cos it's lower case on our list. If you made no changes to your name then it was just gliched.

I had driver privs for the MHQs back on the Arma2 servers, I was wondering if I could get it added for the OA servers as well?

Fish

Edit: Well, maybe I should get OA installed on my machine and get an ID before I ask :P

Edited by SM_Fish

:bird223:

:allgood:

Ah...the disk arrived in the mail this evening. Tomorrow I can install and get reacquainted.

I heard that with the latest patch, the graphics engine had been optimized...is this the case? I also heard that the terrains were simpler and might render better on less robust systems (like mine) - any truth to that? Looking forward to finding out.