Flying and driving on the public OA server

Zeno~SPARTA~

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A reminder

Attack Aircraft

Only to be used in conjunction with a leader on the ground. Is not to be used independently.

Attack aircraft are expected to use their assets with reserve, as our servers are designed to be more infantry and teamwork/tactics based play.

Artillery/Mortars

Same as above. These assets were put there for fun, but are to be used lightly and with reserve. Arty and mortars need to have a forward observer directing fire at all times.

Disregard of these rules will result in a warning first, then a kick from both game and the fly-list. Continued breaking of these rules will result in a ban from the server.

A reminder

Attack Aircraft

Only to be used in conjunction with a leader on the ground. Is not to be used independently.

Attack aircraft are expected to use their assets with reserve, as our servers are designed to be more infantry and teamwork/tactics based play.

Artillery/Mortars

Same as above. These assets were put there for fun, but are to be used lightly and with reserve. Arty and mortars need to have a forward observer directing fire at all times.

Disregard of these rules will result in a warning first, then a kick from both game and the fly-list. Continued breaking of these rules will result in a ban from the server.

Ya I understand the rules and regulations as to when to use and when not to use airplanes and attack helo's. I never intended on joy-riding in the F-35 or the Wildcat or any other aircraft... I would just like to be able to use them when we need them. That's all :)

• 1 month later...

Hey Z3NO and fellow SPARTANS,

Please Grant me all flying and driving rights i qualify for.

Avid Gamer, 250+ ARMA2, OA, BAF Multiplay Hours, many of those in sparta channels.

Holler @ me on steam: XxJackerooxX

And heres required ARMA2, OA, BAF info.

PLAYER: JACKEROO

USERID: 2354694

• 4 weeks later...