Spartans Home

Flying and driving MHQ on the main server

Zeno~SPARTA~

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys, Just Requesting Privilages for Flying and driving.

I'm pretty new, but I'm a regular on Teamspeak.

Denied based on the fact that your name is the same my irish-alcoholic dads entire family (not including my dad) :P

Strong work Yankee... and fast too. At Legion of Sparta, we aim to please. We never hit our mark, but we do try. No, really, we do.

Mac, I am sure that this will happen if you have been playing in the server. Hope all is well and you are giving the ACE2 server a good trial.

Yeah, Totally forgot To add ID.

ID: 5263110

Also; I'm Scottish. Not Irish... At all.

I have seen Macintyre on the Ace server lately. We have not had the flight list in effect recently so you have been able to jump in and go. Typicially flight privs are given for transport and MHQ first, attack craft later once proven. I would ask that you abide by three items before you are added to the list:

1) Verify your age for us? You sound very young on TS and we have an 18+ rule

2) please keep the comms on TS3 focused on gameplay

3) attack flights for an AO are by request only by the ground troops. So don't assume you can just grab a helo/harrier - wait until you have a forward observer that calls in your strike orders. Otherwise all craft are grounded until requested (don't just hover nearby or fly around for fun)

Thanks!

How do you suggest I "Verify?"

What's your drink?

Mad Dog < 16

Buckfast > 16 < 21

Lager specifically the Tennants genre > 21 < 30

Foreign lager > 30 < 40

Single Malt > 35 < 120

Gin = English

Credit card number, pin and security code for monthly "donations" to Brownroyd Working Mans Club as well as your first born child.

Nothing you can't live without.

Please note that your first born child must be old enough to play Battlefield Bad Company 2 so it can play my account and unlock my stuff while I am at work. If it is not old enough, keep it until it is.

Yeah sure, I understand. I do get carried away sometimes.

How do you suggest I "Verify?"

ROFLMAO you are old enough I've heard you on TS but just remember the server rules and the ground force ethos of the way we like to play game on

I'm posting this as an official request to get on the fly list. i fly very well and don't intend on flying often but i'd like the option to grab wrecks for people or fly to side missions. I'd like to consider myself a responsable and intelligent player with the maturity to know when and where to fly. Also, i would like to add that i do use Ts.

thankyou,

-vaportrail

I'm posting this as an official request to get on the fly list. i fly very well and don't intend on flying often but i'd like the option to grab wrecks for people or fly to side missions. I'd like to consider myself a responsable and intelligent player with the maturity to know when and where to fly. Also, i would like to add that i do use Ts.

thankyou,

-vaportrail

Need your PlayerID.

Requesting permission to fly heli's...

Player ID 1330816

I get on late (usually) and would like to clean up the place when no other flyer is present.

Thank you...

Aloid