Spartans Home

ANNOUNCEMENT: Sparta Vs. Everyone Tourney

Durka-Durka~SPARTA~

ANNOUNCEMENT:

IPB Image

This Sunday, at 2:30pm EST (1930 GMT) Sparta will be hosting a mini TvT tournament against all our regulars. Come one, come all, and see if you have what it takes to go up against our finest Spartan warriors! So far, we have 3 missions, with possible more on the way. The titles will be...

Battle of Castle Rog - OGR style siege gameplay

Forrest Fight - Again, ALA-OGR gameplay

Tank Battle - Each side gets 7 tanks each and one scout vehicle. Scout vehicles aren't allowed to enter zone.

Possibly more to come.

User posted image

I googled it, as my Greek does not pass muster

Wiki :-

The Greek phrase Molōn labe! (Μολὼν λαβέ; approximate Classical Greek pronunciation [molɔ̀ːn labé], Modern Greek [moˈlon laˈve]), meaning "Come and take them!" is a classical expression of defiance reported by Plutarch in response to the Persian army's demand that the Spartans surrender their weapons at the Battle of Thermopylae. It corresponds roughly to the modern equivalent English phrase "over my dead body," "bring it on" or, most closely, "come and get it." It is an exemplary use of a laconic phrase.

UK Street Parlance "You want some"

US Film script "You looking at me"

Behold prepare for the wind, the dust, the blood sweat and tears and foremost for the utter laughter after we try, well off course what you expect, we have to learn these maps, and Sparta off course have had a training session, and erhhm well you know my rig improved but I still lack skillz ah well nevermind, I hope to be there to see the slaughter...lol