Spartans Home

COD MW2 (NO DEDICATED SERVER EVER) P2P only !

NoScream~SPARTA~

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to Sainsburys a local supermarket and the Ps3 and Xbox were all gone i asked if there were any Pc versions ?, the lady came back and told me they had loads but were not on the shelf yet as they were not selling :), hopefully enough are not buying and they may rethink but i doubt it.

I am sure you will all curse and despise me but I have bought the game. My Swiss coop buddies want to play this so I had to buy it.

In the meantime I forsee me playing Arma until Windows X wont be able to play it anymore.

Hope they don't mind waiting in line to play with you then cos it's only 2 player Co-op mate.

The Spec Ops are fun in an arcadey way and I woudln't mind trying the co-op ones with a willing partner sometime.

Levelled up to access the hardcore modes tonight and thank f*** for that, softcore was driving me crazy. Lag has been more noticeable tonight and the matching/lobby system also playing up more than the last two evenings.

The Spec Ops are fun in an arcadey way and I woudln't mind trying the co-op ones with a willing partner sometime.

Levelled up to access the hardcore modes tonight and thank f*** for that, softcore was driving me crazy. Lag has been more noticeable tonight and the matching/lobby system also playing up more than the last two evenings.

Better get the admins on it! :P

Spec ops are ace, me and blade did some co-op las nyt and it was awesome, yes its a pain its only 2 player but its a hell of a lot of fun and if there is 2 of you online and bored this is perfect.

Havent had that much problem with lag, a little bit maybe once or twice. But im sure iv hosted a few times :)

I think you level up to about 18/19 for HC, doesnt take that long to get there, but all the achievements you can get before reaching this stage keeps the game interesting and the maps are really good. IMHO.

I am Judas.

Edited by Krambo

TP you bought the game......

Err, read the thread a bit further back halo....

Havent had that much problem with lag, a little bit maybe once or twice. But im sure iv hosted a few times :)

I see they recommend turning on UP'n'P on your router to enable you to host (I presume the install puts an exception in the Windows Firewall - I haven't checked) Are there any security concerns with doing so? I did find a list of the specific ports needed somewhere online so I may just forward those (there were quite a bunch of them though)