Spartans Home

Announcing: Sparta Tactical Domination Nights: UPDATED

Durka-Durka~SPARTA~

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good games last night, except in the last one, one of the squad leaders ran around the map like a blue arsed fly, completely ignoring the initial plan. I was distracted by a couple of new people and by the time I noticed it wasnt worth commenting. It wont happen again.

I apologise to Durka for staying in the AO when asked to RTB, but my original instructions were to mark the D30s, subsequent to marking them I stayed with the squad to which I was assigned.

I apologise to Durka for staying in the AO when asked to RTB, but my original instructions were to mark the D30s, subsequent to marking them I stayed with the squad to which I was assigned.

No worries. We had to have a quick change of command, but things got back to order fairly quickly. Once Idan gets a handle on working with TS, I can't wait to play under his command. I was really impressed with the way the squads worked on that town yesterday. What was more impressive was standing on top of the hill and watching the battle unfold below.

lol watchman would you please be so kind to lead..... realistic military orders...lol great vid guys

Hey, us Brits know the meaning of good manners. If you're going to send someone to their death, you should always do it with honour! :United_Kingdom:

OK we had a couple of good games.

The convoy was f****d up. People constantly having game crashes didnt help, but it was a solid plan and would have been fun if we got rolling faster. Shame because it looked like it was going to be cool instead it turned into a shambles.

I had to leave the last game to discuss a matter with a couple of admins, sorry for abandoning my post, but it was important Sparta business.

Some people were monkeying around, please on this night, dont. The game is the entertainment we dont need any clowns.

There may be some other ideas for next week, but if we use this format please keep it tight. Also do not second guess your squad leader or commander. Anyone is welcome to command but noone is allowed to question the chain of command. Some of us invite alternatives some dont, if you are not invited to offer an alternative, just carry out the plan.

Like I said we did have a couple of good games.

I had the impression that comms were a real mess, but somehow the two missions I was a part of were carried out successfully, if not very smoothly. And as Zeno mentioned, everyone seemed to be crash-prone; I was going along well until the server restart, after which my game crashed three times.

Hopefully things will run better next Friday!

I had the impression that comms were a real mess, but somehow the two missions I was a part of were carried out successfully

It was completely down to the fact you had an outstanding Squad leader of course :MSNWINK:

, if not very smoothly.

Errr..... okay point conceded :D

BTW, I thought I had revived you when I ran off towards the building, and wondered what you were talking about when you said you were running out of time .... Sorry about that.

• 1 month later...

I thought things were a bit slow, but that was soley down to me. I wasn't in the right frame of mind tonight, and this led to lots of hanging about. Although Dai did keep busy with the medical stuff.

Good work on the contacts we had, although we got tore a new one on occassions, and excellent work by NCO on the mortar.

One further apology to JackSeven for the TK.

Good games tonight, I liked the way we had Luggage keep moving his reserve of armour on the first map. Great leadership from IDAN and good insert from Jackseven on Bravo - we made our LZ without an issue to then be faced with a veritible carpark of the opfors vehicles.

Mortars were excellent from Alpha

Many thanks for a good evenings entertainment

Edited by andrewman~SPARTA~