Spartans Home

Mission Play Sunday 7th Aug Sign Up

DaiSan

Custard's version of Lightspeeds Watchful Yeoman, be there or be square 8 places and me.

You will need Lingor1.1, Lingorunits and ACE2 1.11

If it goes well how about we try Lightspeeds new missions after please check his thread for requirements. Feedback for Lightspeeds missions please leave in the threads he started.

Have we fixed the death view... "when dead you only see hovered over your body and can't see the fellows as they continue" with a locked server and strong rules

I feel to keep dead players from leaving it would nice to see the rest of the mission of course with mouths closed.

Yeah I know this is Mission Sign up not what's wrong haha..... Count me in today.

Regards

I just noticed that Zulu is actually behind you guys in England now, as you're on summer time (getting technical here). So it should be 1900 Zulu (2000 GMT). :rolleyes:

Anyway, looks like I won't be able to make it. Girlfriend is dragging me out for some jogging...

Respawn as seagul will be as default from now on Halli, I would be surprised if anyone runs out of ammo not one unit is carrying less than 34k of gear rofl, did you complete the mission?

Respawn as seagul will be as default from now on Halli, I would be surprised if anyone runs out of ammo not one unit is carrying less than 34k of gear rofl, did you complete the mission?

Rgr that Custard, we did complete the mission but only three of us made it to extraction. Probably would have been more if not for the dodgy leadership :help: