Spartans Home

Car accident. Ouch.

For those that may have been curious about my recent absence:

I was in an auto accident. Since I'm typing this up, obviously I'm ok, but a bit banged up. I have a broken left arm, a concussion, whiplash, and a bit of glass in my left eye (the pirate look is definitely not for me).

I won't be up to fast-action gaming for a bit. My good eye fatigues very quickly since I'm not used to focusing that way, and this damn cast on my arm/hand keeps pressing down on unwanted keys like ctrl, alt, space, etc.

I feel like crap, but I'm also happy to be relatively intact.

** EDIT ** other good news: looks like I didn't miss any big Steam sales...did I?

Glad to hear you're ok!

I about shit a brick when you said you didn't miss any steam sales! buahahah Even in pain one must have steam sales! You one eye, one arm gamer!

Btw- pics or it never happened! :)

Get better quick!

Wow dude, that sounds terrible. Glad to hear you are okay. What happened during the auto accident?

I got tail-ended by a woman that was texting while driving. If it had just been a fender-bender, I would have been ok, but I was exiting the interstate at the time, so the nudge pushed me into the concrete lane barrier/divider, that's what caused all the damage. I'm sure I'll have some nice pictures from my insurance agency. I don't even know what my car looks like right now, but it's probably not very pretty.

maybe this helps , i know you got only little time to focus so here goes

NaughtyNurse1.png

5oNub.jpg

hot-nurse-dancer.jpg

27528_121998514497288_8011_n.jpg

i hope nothing permanently will occur after this car-bang :o

so let everything heal mate and try to have some fun while at it .. :yes:

Wow man, best wishes for a quick recovery... I am glad is averall all right, no major damages to you and you are quite fine, although a cast is always very annoying.

Take care, just recover.. in meanwhile you have a good occasion either to try voice commands reliability or you can buy (and then return it when u r better) that little cap I saw around allowing you to control your PC with your brain waves :)

Good luck my man, that means tho we will see you more often on TS, at least for a chat :)

See ya )

Jeez bud, seems July is the month for accidents, at least 3 people have had off's at the Thundercat forum, and now yours.

Hope you mend quickly mate but don't let the side down, you know us blokes need plenty of nursing even when it's just 'Man Flu'.

Hope to catch you on TS soon.

Bryan