Spartans Home

My 100% Accurate Personality Test

I was at a party last night when the conversation turned towards the subject of personality tests and how so-called experts use things such as handwriting samples or your posture to determine details about an individual's personality.

I decided that I could come up with a test that is just as valid and accurate as any of these other methods, so here it is: your PC Desktop. I've posted mine below. Please feel free to comment about what you think my desktop says about me, and please post your own as well.

FP_Desktop.jpg

I'll play too, but mine is difficult as my wallpapers are actually fully animated video files.

I run a desktop app called 'DESKSCAPE 3' that runs animated files called deskscapes.

I have some 60+ deskscapes, there are 100's......

The program costs $19.99 USD and it's a lifetime licence

http://www.stardock.com/products/deskscapes/

here's a sample by someone on YT

Here's my desktop: normal res is 1900x1200 on two desktops stacked on windows 7 which treats them as one desktop @ 1900x 2400 pixel.

And yes it's 21 Celsius in the U.K. @ 23:45 at night !

gallery_1_2_1447960.jpg

This is mine:

desktop.jpg

but I have a desktop slideshow with several Batman pics hi-res changing every 10 minutes, so.. this is just 1/10 (10 pics on my slide) of my personality..

batty you went looking for this one hey you cheater hahahaa

Bob-Marley-Poster-C10000515.jpg

i am using this one on 1920 x 1080 (c'ant find the original online no more)

but can't seem toget my desktop pic in (noob)

normaly i take trees or waterfalls or in the old days Bruce leee Walls ....whataa

I have no personality, I have a stock windows logo background.

Oh dear me too

I could post my daughters desktop but it changes two times a day what does that mean?

Personality assessments (with horoscope and roast)

@Fatal Papercut: Something violent happened to you during childbirth. Your tentacled' whatever represents an angry mob of sperm headed for the evil egg, set to do battle in all kinds of nasty S&M. All of your shortcuts sorted to the left side of the screen make you left brained, a lateral thinker. You should renew an old friendship before the new moon.

@Medic: No icons, clear screen, and the enormity of the galaxy. Medic has a deep curious soul, and would appreciate the musings of Dr. Lewis Thomas in his essay 'The world's biggest membrane'

"Viewed from the distance of the moon, the astonishing thing about the earth, catching the breath, is that it is alive. The photographs show the dry, pounded surface of the moon in the foreground, dry as an old bone. Aloft, floating free beneath the moist, gleaming, membrane of bright blue sky, is the rising earth, the only exuberant thing in this part of the cosmos. If you could look long enough, you would see the swirling of the great drifts of white cloud, covering and uncovering the half-hidden masses of land. If you had been looking for a very long, geologic time, you could have seen the continents themselves in motion, drifting apart on their crustal plates, held afloat by the fire beneath. It has the organized, self-contained look of a live creature, full of information, marvelously skilled in handling the sun."

Medic has no need to renew friendships under this moon or the next. In fact, he could just as easily squash the moon with his galactic wisdom, sipping on a Djinn in tonic. But he won't.

@Cent: Unlike medic, cent actually would squash the moon, then look for the nearest planet, assimilate its inhabitants, and add them to his over-populated power-corrupting resource depleted imagination. This guy is one freaky dude. He could renew friendships, but shouldn't. Keep him away from your daughters!

@Slain: It gets worse. Left brained, even the menubar cuts are clustered left, logical, minimal, violent. He has no need of friends. I'm scared.

@Batwing: Batwing is a follower, one of the crowd. He adapts to the current fads, which may appear a wash-out at first, but it also ensures a commonality with others ensuring long-lasting friendships through his disarming nature. Batwing does not need to renew friendships. His friends need to renew theirs with him. (unicorns and rainbows!)

@Viper: He is curious about life, the minutia and microsystems, the details that make it all work. Viper is a problem-solver. His curiosity and resolve drive him to new depths of understanding for myriad issues. A new relationship may be just around the corner, make sure you don't have your head in a book!

@JHunter: J is like a wolf, a stalker, predator of the night. Hunter lives deep, not wide, fully engrossed in the place of his being. his friends are the birds, ants, trees, and fields of youth. He renews friendships daily, but still looks to the cosmos for that next friend-ship that will take him to meet his most glorious friend in the sky.

@Skele: He's a lazy-ass flatlander with a sex obsession. If he's not rolling in the hay, he's looking at the hay.

(shit, my creativity is waning)

@Zeno. Zeno has no time for a personality, he's too busy keeping the forums sorted.

@Ebe. Like Batwing, Ebe is a follower, adapting the current trends for identity and recognition. It does him well for maintaining long-held relationships, especially being such a total washout! (I'm kidding!)

@Custard. Similar to zeno, custard has no personality. he only has time to stop the fights, bites, and bickering. My sympathies.

@ Skaz. Like medic, skaz is inspired by earth, wind, and fire, both the group and the elements. His appreciation for natural beauty, which includes human-mediated change as part of the natural world, keeps him humble.

@Halli. Halli's dog will fuck you up, because halli can't get off his duff to do it first. His demeanor is friendly and welcoming, but he has a dangerous side, which is the snap of his fingers and a German Shepard's muzzle on your jugular.

As far as my background, I use W7 aero slideshow and cycle a series of photos from my commercial fishing days at 10s intervals, with an occasional photo from other at-sea adventures and one of a scientist in a bikini with a .22 and a dead seagull (don't mess with her terr nests! and no, I won't share)

@Ebe. Like Batwing, Ebe is a follower, adapting the current trends for identity and recognition. It does him well for maintaining long-held relationships, especially being such a total washout! (I'm kidding!)

i am a bit offended ,

you compare me to Batty .. first off all i don't like blood ..

DON'T QUIT YOUR DAY JOB..

PCHWM.jpg

It's probably one of my better photos. Just don't tell anyone that I actually took that picture... :P

Edited by AJsarge