Spartans Home

Left for dead 2 addon maps

Rizzla~SPARTA~

Left for Dead 2

We were mucking around with some campaign's last night and i thought they where really good and would add a bit of longevity to this game!

The campaigns can be easily downloaded and installed in two seconds!

Download the campaign from

L4Dmaps.com

the campaigns we d/l last night where :-

one 4 nine (LFD2)( this seemed to be good lots of 50 cals all around!)

Diescraper redux3.1 (i know carter was having some fun with this)

Dead before dawn too (this looks brilliant)

Then all you do is extract and double click installs in seconds!

Thought i would post so that we could get everyone up to speed and get downloading people!

pew pew!

One 4 Nine (L4D2) 173.43MB

Diescraper Redux (L4D2) 49.49MB

Dead Before Dawn Too (L4D2) 484.74MB

Death Aboard 2 (L4D2) 127.99MB

Detour Ahead (L4D2) 111.7MB

-Helms Deep- Reborn (L4D2) 53.31MB

Just played through the first chapter of the 'Dead Before Dawn Too' campaign in SP. Very well put together, this will add some spice in VERSUS mode as it's all new maps etc.

1239875028_fighting_zombies.gif

1178398737532.gif

So now Custard is addicted to SHIFT and L4D2 mz_1001_10014419608.gif

AnimatedZombie.gifsnk_ms_zombie_06.gifsnk_ms_zombie_11.gif

I have witnessed some lag ingame but I'm the only one who's noticed anything playing with just UK ppl, it hasn't effected at all my fun unlike some other games.

so this is were youve all bin hiding lol,

looks like a another trip down the local game retailer for me .. :dog_skating:

Wait till it's on offer 4 for £12 or 1 for £3.80ish, don't pay full wack mate

It is fun but very surpisingly tactical

• 2 weeks later...

Have any of you tried playing Scavenge mode? It's a variation on Versus play. There is only one map with several petrol cans scattered about; the survivors must try to pour as many cans as possible into a generator, while the infected try to stop them, then the players switch sides. There is also a countdown timer--as the survivors pour a can into the generator, more time is added. If time runs out, the round ends. In the event of a tie, the team that poured their cans in in the least amount of time wins.

If the majority of the players would be interested in trying out this mode, I would love to be there and play along with you. If it turns out to be an unpopular mode, we can pass on it in the future.

• 2 months later...

me, Rizz and Luggage completed MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX II tonight, great mission, killed 4.5k zombies :D found a room with about 10 witches in it, chucked a few gas bottles through the window and let em ave it :) unfortunately that didnt kill and any... they all managed to escape cause we blew the bloody doors off haha http://steamcommunity.com/id/bprpanic/screenshots/ muchos fun :)

Finished Indiana JOnes one, very fun but a bit too short. Left 4 mario is bonkers and will make your eyes bleed, but some interesting gameplay, definately different than the usual. played part of questionable ethics, this is a really good one, plenty tricks/traps rather than always run and gun.

dont remember seeing fort neosis in my list, i'll check the install.