Rizzla~SPARTA~

We are working on getting all these L4D 2 maps onto the download server

http://www.legionofsparta.net/downloads/

BLING BLING

if we wore the last 2 people on earth ,

and you was a woman

and i was free

and ... hahah

(you take the red Pill the story ends .., you take the bleu Pill and i show you how deep the rabbit hole goes ; and what happens if i take them both ..)

Edited by EBE

Needless to say, incomprehensible as ever. Obviously the beautification of our downloads page is down to JHunter with consultation from Tyler.

It was a metrosexual way of telling you how awesome you guys are,atleast thats what i think.....the pills thing is Hollands main export-item to Flanders,we take their md's, dentists and teachers...they get pills....lots of pills.....as you can tell. :thumbsup_anim: .....EBE!! come wreck some air assets with us tonight! lol im kidding EBE!! :)

I was playing this "game" with Haji and Medic last night and....gosh its hard!!my arm still hurts....this game beats the intensity of competitive online mp....arghhh!!...maybe im just getting old...

Yeah we had a blast! I have not played L4D in so long it was refreshing to see dudes running on fire saying I need pills or a heal... PLEASE!!! Noobiachi is a natural at killing infected zombies that spit acid!thumbsup_anim.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...