Spartans Home

Zeno the Ninja

DaiSan

Overseer chose the approach, Dai had the idea and everyone else in the squad had the patience to walk 1500 metres to watch someone get blown up then walk back to the vehicles.

The convoy ambush was excellent, we were lucky to get into position from the other side of the map, good position info from you guys in high positions helped as well.

I will set the map to night by default.

For you ace fans the ACE server will be switched to veteran mode for the day and you can choose to play as a coordinated squad.

LOL i didnt expect u to plant it next to him....i thought you where gonna shoot him first...i laughed so hard when i saw you plant the satchel right next to him hahaha awesome....i miss this game!!! oh well its either this game or the love of my life....easy choice :) but i sure do wish i could play more hahaha

I would like to urge more of you do this sort of thing. Just record and post, no big huge time consuming production, just record and post. It allows others to watch and enjoy the event from someone else's perspective. Not to mention, the viewer can contrast and compare playing styles, HUD layout, weapon effectiveness ETC.

Very cool to watch and i would have to say that was the first time I have ever seen a Tango sitting like that. Thank you so much for sharing I really enjoyed it!