Spartans Home

ACE 2 For OA 1.6 stable!

JackSeven

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all i have a wierd problem with ace........i downloaded the "all in one" part that zeno posted............I was doing everything right (the guys on teamspeak told me what to do) but when i load the game there is an error "Data file too short @SPARTAACEv1.5\addons\acex_usnavy_m_men_usmc.pbo'." I thought that maybe that file was corrupted so i downloaded it again.........This time when i load the game the same error pops up but it is another file that is broken or whatever "Data file too short @SPARTAACEv1.5\addons\acex_ru_t_veh_brdm.pbo'. Expected 4707591 B,got 2303431 B" Can anyone help plz??????

I don't mind the AI being more dificult, Exibiting human like characteristics, being more aggressive, but when there making Hacker like(god like shots) It's no longer fun. Im not sure what happend but the past couple of days Takistan and today chernarus have been ridiculus. If you guys like it that way, thats coo don't change it but you wont be seein me in there until something changes with the AI. I realize there needs to be a happy medium but dude, no joke if they can make those kinds of shots then we should be allowed to a have a low level aim bot or something.

When trying to repair service building the engineer's can't rebuild them and when i tried to get into a salvage truck it tells me that I need to be an engineer to use the salvage truck. So I think that Engineer's are not considered Engineers by arma in ace?

Frenchie the engineers on both Takistan (54d) and Chernarus (test_a) should be fixed now. These are on the servers now.

Thanks Zeno

As for the AI issue, i have not had any problems. If the AI is turned down dont go too far, i like having to try again finally. If you are getting shot too much, try finding some decent cover.

HAHAha .... Yeah I installed it to well as Im sure I dropped multi files of the same thing everywhere of which when tring to play a NON Ace server Sunday.

I could not turn it off and I tried everything removing switch removing @SPARTAACEv1.5

file but each time I started the game it would load ACE.

No worries though as I will be Upgrading from XP32 to 7/64 and will have to reload all that.

! C:\Users\Stern\Desktop\@SPARTAACEv1.5.rar: CRC failed in @SPARTAACEv1.5\addons\acex_t_veh_t72.pbo. The file is corrupt

! C:\Users\Stern\Desktop\@SPARTAACEv1.5.rar: Unexpected end of archive

Any ideas on this .rar error? I've tried downloading the pack 3 times, and I continually get some file error. A few of you may remember seeing me in that server recently, which is doubly weird because my d/l used to work-then quit-so I tried for the d/l here. Still no joy.