Spartans Home

I am coming back

Snowshoe

:thumbsup_anim: ok now is the time and arma 2 is the place.

i am coming back to play arma 2 i have ordered a copy and its winging my way to me as i type this might get it tomorrow if i am lucky.

i dont play eve any more. and so far have not played it for 6 months and i dont miss it but i have come to miss you guys from sparta and want to reconnect to my old roots.

i am going to need some help setting up things and updates and add ons .

so zeno :hi_sexy: help please.

the pussy is back just hope i shall be welcomed back :hop12:

ROFL welcome back snow, as per talk you should have spoken to us first and got Operation Arrowhead cos you get ArmaII with it mate.

Can't wait till all the new guys see your custom face he he.

ROFL welcome back snow, as per talk you should have spoken to us first and got Operation Arrowhead cos you get ArmaII with it mate.

Can't wait till all the new guys see your custom face he he.

i still have my arma 2 face but might need someone with photo shop skills if it needs adapting

Hey snowy

I have been thinking about you almost everyday now since you "left" and wondering what you were up to.

Are the cats still alive and well?

Have a good time around and good luck getting to know all the new people around here

:thanks1:

Yers both my cats are doing well lexy had a big op before last xmas he had a cyst on his back and had to have it removed but hes fine now. wesley is still as mad as ever.( thanks so much for asking )

Hi There Snow,

Although I don t have the pleasure to know you, welcome back :)

As Zeno said, we r moving to Operation Arrowhead, do you have any chance to change your Arma copy for the new one called Combined operations, containing both Arma2 and OA ?

See you around :)

Hi There Snow,

Although I don t have the pleasure to know you, welcome back :)

As Zeno said, we r moving to Operation Arrowhead, do you have any chance to change your Arma copy for the new one called Combined operations, containing both Arma2 and OA ?

See you around :)

looks like i will have to get both as arma 2 is here now

I've seen her pop up on TS a dozen times and then log off. Come chat with us woman, we don't bite (less ya want us to, but we'll nibble first)..

reason i didnt say anything u all sounded very deeply busy.

and i know u dont bite you better what i dont bite first

Edited by Snowshoe

hello snowshoe

il be on your six :thumbsup_anim:

nice to have a woman here greetz from europe .

see yall soon

ebe