Spartans Home

ACE 2 server Update V1.1 Saturday May 15

Zeno~SPARTA~

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it Lighty, I don't find the AI too bad and all the stuff it gives us is worth a little hassle :D

I love it Lighty, I don't find the AI too bad and all the stuff it gives us is worth a little hassle :D

I'm with Custard on this one. The new AI just means we can't be one-man killing machines. Don't get me wrong, I like being able to play as a Medic with a DMR and SMAW with 6 inst-tank killer missles, but it doesn't engender the kind of teamwork that ACE does.

OK guys we are switching to ACE 2 v1.1 tomorrow, heads up.

i need some help ?(dont wanna make a mess and reinstall)

Erase the other ACE files and replace with these or :o ..

and can you give me target line for shortcut (and maybe other info i need ).. :wallbash:

:thanks:

Edited by EBE

i need some help ?(dont wanna make a mess and reinstall)

Erase the other ACE files and replace with these or :o ..

and can you give me target line for shortcut (and maybe other info i need ).. :wallbash:

:thanks:

If you aren't the best with launch parameters, then you'll find the easiest route to replace the contents of the files already setup for SPARTA-Ace, or however you have them named. You don't have to change any file names. The server will ID the addon itself, even though the text string in-game gives the name of your @folder.

Question for others...The ace sounds weren't updated. Will the new ace version still work with 1.0 SoundMod (SM)?

If you aren't the best with launch parameters, then you'll find the easiest route to replace the contents of the files already setup for SPARTA-Ace, or however you have them named. You don't have to change any file names. The server will ID the addon itself, even though the text string in-game gives the name of your @folder.

Question for others...The ace sounds weren't updated. Will the new ace version still work with 1.0 SoundMod (SM)?

You cant spell EBE without the letters from ebden :lol:

THX mate il give it a try ..:thumbsup:

Ace 2 will be Updated to v1.1 on Saturday May 15th

Download available here

http://www.legionofsparta.net/downloads/Ga...ds/Ace2%20v1.1/

Ace version 349

Acex version 231

ACEX_PLA version 19

CBA v0-3-1-96

Question : CBA v0 3.1.96 - But the download is CBAv0. 4.0.96 - is this wrong? :help:

version 3.16 off ace dont work no more either maybe other prob but can you look in to this ZENO

:construction:

How did you configure sixupdater to provide the proper clientside version #? Mine always reads 'none,' even though the update itself still works.

No idea just installed and ran, Is a fresh setup with OS.

Ok so will this work, down Sparta Version and renamed folders like @SPARTA_ACE and so on. Using a Arma Launcher program to select the mods.

User posted image

No idea just installed and ran, Is a fresh setup with OS.

Ok so will this work, down Sparta Version and renamed folders like @SPARTA_ACE and so on. Using a Arma Launcher program to select the mods.

User posted image

That should be fine. The @folder can be named anything; the server only cares about the contents.

The servers have been updated.

Userconfig

Remember to update your userconfig folder (this can be found in the ace directory). Also remember to edit ace_clientside_config.hpp and change John Doe to your game name

class Identity

{

name = "John Doe";

};

Acex_sm

I was under the impression that the acex:sm was not updated, this is incorrect, it was updated to 32. As a result I have added it to our download site

http://www.legionofsparta.net/downloads/Ga...ds/Ace2%20v1.1/

and here is the direct link

http://www.legionofsparta.net/downloads/Ga...SM_v1.1.1.32.7z

Keys

I have left all the old keys so even if people join with the old version it wont kick them (though they may have performance issues). This is useful for those who do not download the latest acex_sm file. I have also added the ace keys to the main non ace domination server, this will allow you to switch from one to the other without restarting your game.

As usual please report any problems.

A number of people overwrote the old ace directories, this does not work. Back them up in a different file or delete them before unpacking the new files into the root directory.

Some old files were not used by the updated ace and the cause the BiKey to fail and kick you for mismatched files.

Cheers

Z