Spartans Home

ACE 2 server Update V1.1 Saturday May 15

Zeno~SPARTA~

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got bored, so I bundled all of the necessary files into a self-install package. It'll work similar to the CAA1 package for Sahrani Domination. It's compiled and uploading now. It's just shy of 1 GB, so I'll post again tonight with the link once it's uploaded (ETA 5 hours. I hate my ISP!).

Great vid, Beta.... I couldn't get that work to save my life the other night!

Edit: I just realized that I used the files from my personal install for the package. The only difference is that my name is in the "John Doe" area of the config file. :poster_oops:

Edit 2: Turns out I've wasted the past few hours. Apparently my CBA installation is a bit corrupt. If this installer package is something ya'll want, I'll clean it up this weekend and try again.

Edited by Tyler~SPARTA~

Im getting the following error

Files@ACEX\addons\acex_bink_us_acu.pbo

\acex_bink_us_acu_c.pbo

\acex_bink_us_acu_m.pbo

\acex_c_men_insurgents.pbo

\acex_c_men_usarmy.pbo

\acex_c_men_usmc.pbo....are not signed by a key accepted on this server remove or add the correct key to play on this server.

now ive had a quick discus with Kav and i copied the @ACE keys from all of the files into the Arma root direct key folder and i still get this mssg

im now downloading the folders from Zenos link to see if this helps

i like the ACE addons but its getting to be a pain in the ass

i worked away for 1 wk end and the whole things gone to the dog's lol!!!!

that said speak to ya all l8tr :D

Edited by Cent~SPARTA~

Is there a AddonSync site where I can get these files or must I use 6 updater? I really don't like it as much.

After looking I got Tylers remarks about doing it manually.

Edited by Freeor

Someone, Sphinx I think, suggested I post this in case other people are running into the same problem. Occasionally on the ACE server, I will suddenly become unable to interact with anything except the basic menu commands; gear, show status, etc. I can't access the MHQ menu, ammo boxes, MASH's, etc. I found that the work around was to go to 'Show Status', and switch squads. As soon as I did this everything was normal again. Sphinx ran into the same problem on Sat night and the fix worked for him too.

• 4 weeks later...
I think the AI ability is a parameter that Kalxen added. I'll check the level today and adjust it downwards.

Thx, it must be coded hard in to server software, changes in to arma panel and restarting mission does not do any difference

If you did that in mission parameters (arma) , it does not make difference. Choppers will be crazy as usual, enemy will shoot/see you true the trees. I tried that already.

Since i don't have password to any of servers i just vote myself admin , cuz im alone there.

anyway, thx for looking