Spartans Home

Movie Quotes

Zeno~SPARTA~

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"There's a legend of a man who lives beneath the sea. He's the fisher of men. A last hope, for all those who have been left behind."

The Guardian

"Just remember this, in this country they drive on the wrong side of the road"

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those...moments will be lost in time, like tears...in rain. Time to die"

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those...moments will be lost in time, like tears...in rain. Time to die"

Blade Runner

"Four of them with automatic weapons against some swamp rat, I make it even money"

Edited by Watchman~SPARTA~

Covey leader to identify Baker Team; - Dai-San, Watchyie ,Gysgant. , Halliho, Ebeson, MH-sixo,KalxZen,Forrster, Zenou confirm! This is Colonel Trautman. Talk to me, N00biatchie.

"I have a rare and mysterious skill"

Mystery Men? That is what I first thought of, but I'm not sure now... hmmmm

Aha! I had to look it up, so I will not say what it was here, but my guess was wrong. Believe it or not, I never saw the movie that quote is from.

Black Hawk Down.

"We can either sit here and do nothing or we can grab those flare guns and go out there and do something really stupid."

sounds like something with will smith