Spartans Home

Movie Quotes

Zeno~SPARTA~

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok! I have two favorite movie quotes. One is easy so I'll skip that ("No matter where you go, there you are.")

So here's the quote: (while admiring a painting in a museum)

"I like the relationships. I mean, each character has his own story. The puppy is a bit too much, but you have to over look things like that in these kinds of paintings. The way he's *holding* her... it's almost... filthy. I mean, he's about to kiss her and she's pulling away. The way the leg's sort of smashed up against her... Phew... Look how he's painted the blouse sort of translucent. You can just make out her breasts underneath and it's sort of touching him about here. It's really... pretty torrid, don't you think? Then of course you have the onlookers peeking at them from behind the doorway like they're all shocked. They wish. Yeah, I must admit, when I see a painting like this, I get emotionally... erect."

[the painting is revealed to nothing more than a red rectangle]

Better Off Dead. John Cusak. When hes arguing with the paperboy. Youre right a classic movie. I made my wife watch this movie about 6 months or so ago. She loved it.

"Bloody proud of yourself, aren't you? You stuck your nose in where it didn't belong. And now you've killed my baby brother."