Spartans Home

Movie Quotes

Zeno~SPARTA~

Here's a little pastime for the film buffs amongst you. Its very simple, someone posts a quote, the first person to post the film from which the quote came wins and get to post the next quote etc. If its really tough then hints can be given.

For example

Quote: "Do you remember when I said I would kill you last.......... I lied"

Film: Commando

Rules:

1 the first person to correctly answer gets to put up a quote, there will only be one quote at a time.

2 wait till you are told you are correct before posting your quote

3 do not use google to find the answer, if people cant get the answer, the quoting person will give hints (actor, directors etc)

Well here goes

Quote:"That was not his knee. Not everybody keeps their genitals in the same place, Captain."

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Star Trek VI

Quote - If his unpleasant wounding has in some way enlightened the rest of you as to the grim finish beneath the glossy veneer of criminal life, then his injuries carry with it an inherent nobility, and a supreme glory. We should all be so fortunate. You say poor Toby? I say poor us.

Yeah it was Lisa in the Simpsons. I knew I had just heard it.

This might be tough, so I will give you two subsequent quotes.

Guy 1: "I already told you I don't know anything about any fu**ing setup; you can torture me all you want."

Response from Guy 2: "Torture you? That's a good idea. I like that."

^_^ Zeno thats my fav ever Arnie film woooho !!!( when he walks out the ocean dragging that Inflatable boat, in those very small tight black trucks, ok i need to calm down, have a cold shower ;) )IPB ImageSwoon, Swoon, Swoon :rolleyes:^_^Attention, whoever you are. This channel is reserved for emergency calls only... No fucking shit, lady! Do I sound like I'm ordering a pizza? :P

Edited by Snowshoe

die hard 1 i think. With the Japanese guy and the massive building.yippe ky-ay mother f*cker

Quote: -

If you dress up like halloween, ghouls will try and get in your pants.

Edited by Krambo~SPARTA~