Spartans Home

Movie Quotes

Zeno~SPARTA~

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Independence day, but from the opposite direction. If I'm being too vague, tell me.

Pacific Rim?

"The day I am afraid to do that is the day I am no longer fit to lead"

Edited by Watchman~SPARTA~

Invictus?

"Normally, both your asses would be dead as fucking fried chicken, but you happen to pull this shit while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna kill you, I wanna help you."

Invictus?

"Normally, both your asses would be dead as fucking fried chicken, but you happen to pull this shit while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna kill you, I wanna help you."

Pulp Fiction

"I admire its purity. A survivor... unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality."

Edited by Watchman~SPARTA~

Alien!! That films up there in my top 10.

"We live in the trenches out there. We fight. We try not to be killed, but sometimes we are. That's all."

"When the left tire mark goes up on the curb and the right tire mark stays flat and even? Well, the '64 Skylark had a solid rear axle, so when the left tire would go up on the curb, the right tire would tilt out and ride along its edge. But that didn't happen here. The tire mark stayed flat and even. This car had an independent rear suspension. Now, in the '60's, there were only two other cars made in America that had positraction, and independent rear suspension, and enough power to make these marks. One was the Corvette, which could never be confused with the Buick Skylark. The other had the same body length, height, width, weight, wheel base, and wheel track as the '64 Skylark, and that was the 1963 Pontiac Tempest."

"When the left tire mark goes up on the curb and the right tire mark stays flat and even? Well, the '64 Skylark had a solid rear axle, so when the left tire would go up on the curb, the right tire would tilt out and ride along its edge. But that didn't happen here. The tire mark stayed flat and even. This car had an independent rear suspension. Now, in the '60's, there were only two other cars made in America that had positraction, and independent rear suspension, and enough power to make these marks. One was the Corvette, which could never be confused with the Buick Skylark. The other had the same body length, height, width, weight, wheel base, and wheel track as the '64 Skylark, and that was the 1963 Pontiac Tempest."

My Cousin Vinny.

Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

P.S.- Pretty good movie if you haven't seen it.