Spartans Home

Ready to go

Zebb

All installed, tbh T1, if you run ArmA I ok then ArmA II might be ok, it runs better than 1 on mine.

One problem on install though... When first booting the game it auto selected my screen resolution (1680 x 1050) but forced 75mhz which caused my monitor to display the Out of Range signal. This can be easily rectified by editing the ArmA2.cfg file in your Documents/ArmA2 folder. Just change the Refresh= entry to your preferred refresh rate (mine is 60mhz)

I will look into the Rendered settings too as even though the screen resolution is correct the rendered is set to 1440 x 900.

Ok, checked it out and set the rendered to the same as your resolution. eg if your resolution is 1680 x 1050 then set teh rendered settings to 1680 x 1050.

Remember to make the config file READ ONLY after you edit it otherwise ArmA II will change it.

Edited by Dai-San~SPARTA~

All installed and patched, ready to roll. Just ISOed my disc, and .Rar into 15Mg Sections. Will take with me to office later today, and leave uploading to server. May take 24hrs plus to get up there.

If thats ok with you guys.

My copy just arrived, downloading both patches and will hopefully be on tonight

edit: just the second patch is needed lol

copy arrived, installed, patched. ready to go for tonight. don't know what time though.

first thoughts: runs MUCH faster than arma 1, though experiencing some lag times every 10 seconds when flying + sunglasses are white ...

I can't wait to get into the C-130 and do some air drops!