Spartans Home

Ready to go

Zebb

I Went to GameStop yesterday to pre-order it and the manager said it was going to be avaulable for pickup either next Tuesday or Wednesday depending on what my phone call says.

It's okay though, I have to work this weekend and wont have much time to play it anyways. But come Tues/Wed... it's game on!

I Went to GameStop yesterday to pre-order it and the manager said it was going to be avaulable for pickup either next Tuesday or Wednesday depending on what my phone call says.

It's okay though, I have to work this weekend and wont have much time to play it anyways. But come Tues/Wed... it's game on!

This post is now saying July 7th. I always thought it was June 26th?

Is everyone off playing on other servers? is that where everyone has been? TS is so quiet lately.

Seems to be the norm lately mate.

Haven't had an ArmA game with more than 3 people in weeks. Hopefully it will pick up some time soon as I like to play games not just sit in front of a monitor watching empty TS B)

Played on a few Evolution servers and Steve is correct it's friggin great until a Tker turns up and the admin doesn't know the kick/ban commands.

It is smoother on MP than SP with my sad old eyes and needs a lot of work but most that get it will enjoy it IMO.

Who you calling a Yank??? :o :gun: ........haha

I may have to be late on some bills and get the D2D, I did not answer ya Durka cause I was not sure how and when

i would get it but what the hell I might as well just plan on a lot of cabbage and ramen noddles this coming month and buy it.

I have only got one game thru steam 'Empires Total War' and it suks ass, I will never get a game this way again I want the disc.

Played Arma ONE with Zebb X-Wind n Dai-San for a bit tonight and it runs as smooth as silk in comparison with Arma 2 but I would still recommend Arma 2 to my friends.

No, no you won't Halli. Ive done the whole ramen noodles thing...be damned if I will see anyone else do it.

I will buy 2 copies of ArmA on friday and send you the download link and the setup codes before Im gonna let anyone do the ramen thing.

Got my copy from gogamer.com. I paid the extra 8.99 for two day fedex and i got mine on friday morning(ordered it on tues afternoon). I only played the ARMA1 demo so i am very clunky on the controls and especially flying....boot camp is kicking my butt.

Looking forward to playing with you ARMA experts soon. I have a LOT to learn.

I saw the server up....it has a password? Can you post it here or do i get it on TS? Are you guys using TS or the in game comms?

check your pms at ebda password sent

custard