Spartans Home

WOOT!!! I got the job!!!!!

Got the news Friday that I have got the job. Its working very much in the same capacity that my past projects and internship had me working in Except now i will be making real money at it..lol

Company:

http://www.tnainc.com/

One of the current projects:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Some past projects:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Should be interesting. I start the 4th of May with a 2 week long super intensive Hazard training called Hazwoper. Will be learning how to work in the space suits and and use all this diffrent kind of bleeding edge tech for collecting data.

I might even get to be on TV some time "HI MOM" lol

I dare you to say on TV 'Hi to the SPARTANS my online gaming friends' ROFLMAO

Congrats on the job mate good one.

Congrats on the job.. looks like a really amazing opportunity. Yeah, it would be nice if you could say 'hi spartans' but if you are pressed for time 'hi morgan' would probably be easier to say, you know....;-)

Best of luck with the new gig...!!

Let me save you some time at Hazwoper:

1. Don't touch that sh*t

2. Don't touch that sh*t

3. Don't touch that sh*t

4. The rule of thumb: Stick your arm out in front of you. If you can't block out your view of the hazardous material with your thumb, you are too close.

5. PPE isn't.