Spartans Home

Leaving for Pope AFB

MedicSN6

Well, by brother is flying in from Afghanistan tomorrow AM. So I am taking my parents down for the night to be there when he gets off the plane.

Heres to a safe trip down and back and I will talk to you guys when I see you next.

+Medic+ is out.

Well, I just got back about a half hour ago, and took a nice long shower. It feels good to have my brother home for the time being.

He is on pass for the weekend, but will be returning on official leave about a week after this coming Monday. During the trip home he said that he has been playing a new game on the PC at his hangar.

They play it only on local LAN but he really wants to play it online. He says he pwns all the noobs that come to work for him. I asked him which game it was and he replied, "Call of Duty 4". I just laughed.

I told him that he should prepare to get his ass handed to him. So I think he is going to go buy it tonight or tomorrow and hook up his laptop on our parents DSL. Once he does, I will give him the low down on Team SPARTA, SPARTA CoD4 servers, and TS. He doesn't even know how much trouble he is in. LOL.

Well, thanks to everyone for the well wishing and the salutes. I will pass them on. I hope you guys get to meet him on TS soon.

Peace,

+Medic+