Spartans Home

Custard AWOL probably?

custard~SPARTA~

I am fed up with the ammount BT charges (miserly offer to reduce price) so I am switching to TALK TALK. The switch will go tits up no doubt this will leave me without any connection or even home telephone I am preparing for the worst Michelle has been warned of possible incoming conversation/interaction with her spouse.

I know TALK TALK are bad it's just they are 75% cheaper than BT.

If Talk Talk became the only Internet provider, I'd give up and go outside in the sunshine.

I am aware of the downdside mate I have been there before but BT's pricing is extracting the michael

We had TALKTALK instaled almost three years ago, bin the best service we ever had?? Sky was shit, Bt wanted more than my mortgage n Virgin just didnt give a shit!

Upgraded to FTTC (Fibre To The Cabinet) on TalkTalk last year n had best conection ever.

We're looking to move in the near future, destination a grade 2 listed village. Consequently there is no current fibre optic installation, as they can't install roadside cabinets.

Having looked at the options, best value is plusnet, with the added bonus that they review very highly within their customer Base.

The bit that frustrates me in all this is that if it isn't Virgin cable, then they're all using BT infrastructure but you have wildly different costs.

My mum has talk talk, they haven't had too much of a problem however they do make you pay a 50 pounds call out fee if they deem a service engineer needs to come out! I have had many arguments with them about this when it has been there equipment that is faulty. in the end they relented and didn't charge my mum. Just so you know don't just accept the charge.

Good luck though, go to say the internet at me mums is very stable and fast when their equipment works!!