Spartans Home

World of Tanks

Gunthar~SPARTA~

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We played some company battles tonight, we need to get better but it was a LOT of fun playing with real ppl all on the same side.

For junior company battles we need to come up with a list of the better tanks to aim for so we have a better chance of success and I need to provide NO tactical advice whatsoever.

T28 and Marder appear good choices and I had fun with the M37 arty.

Yeah, if we are going to stick with the Junior tier for a while then I'm going to trick out my T28. thumbsup_anim.gif

I've already gotten it a few upgrades, which helped considerably (I started getting like 3-4 kills per match)

Edited by MH6~SPARTA~

Yeah, if we are going to stick with the Junior tier for a while then I'm going to trick out my T28. thumbsup_anim.gif

I've already gotten it a few upgrades, which helped considerably (I started getting like 3-4 kills per match)

i now have a tricked out marder , t28 and su-26. I AM READYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

M137 arty

Marder II TD (with camo net need binoculars)

A20 Light Scout (need camo net and binoculars)

More ready than I was last weekend :United_Kingdom:

Just make sure your tank fit in this requirements

Junior tank company

Total tier level : minimum 20 - maximum 40

Artillery level : 2-3

Tank destroyer level : 2-3

Light tank level : 1-3

Medium tank level : 2-4

Heavy tank level : 4

I just chk A20 is Tier 4 light.

I understand the argument for training battles but for all but the basic movement/cover etc instruction Luggs has in the past (for a first timer, vital) I think we would be better training 'on the job' as the desperation for credit and experience to move on to the next tank is almost everything. The best tanks to go for question has been dealt with by others and they are the ones we have been coming up against the most often lol.

If there is a particular position on a map for hiding or setting a choke point (or similar) that could be demonstrated in minutes that would be worthwhile.

I understand the argument for training battles but for all but the basic movement/cover etc instruction Luggs has in the past (for a first timer, vital) I think we would be better training 'on the job' as the desperation for credit and experience to move on to the next tank is almost everything. The best tanks to go for question has been dealt with by others and they are the ones we have been coming up against the most often lol.

If there is a particular position on a map for hiding or setting a choke point (or similar) that could be demonstrated in minutes that would be worthwhile.

Point taken

• 5 months later...

The game looks so much better, it plays really different tho.......crashing your tank is funny as hell....its a game changer.

Tank can get to hill tops etc......totally changes the strategies of all the maps.