Spartans Home

World of Tanks

Gunthar~SPARTA~

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As opposed to old guys with nasty mouths? baaasmiley.gif

any one who knows me i can give as good as i get but theres 2 guys in this clan who think its ok trolling me in front of all the others and saying personal vile stuff like they wish me and my cats would dies in a fire. i had enogh i reported them to world of tanks and clan leader.

Oh btw Donziboy, tell your landless junk clan to stop trying to beat us.

Noob is right tell your clan to go annoy someone else we need a fight worthy of us. Actually let them come I have a nice little surprise for them next time they decide to not fail and get to our landing. See donzi you should have come to join the clan on the map and not the noobs swimming in the water.

Please keep the banter friendly and lay off the taunting guys

I think This is why luggs wanted nothing to do with clan wars mate, its gets a bit personal. Tho I think we could whip em all with our tier 6s lol.

I think This is why luggs wanted nothing to do with clan wars mate, its gets a bit personal. Tho I think we could whip em all with our tier 6s lol.

Oh its donzi! we play with him most of the time :) there is absolutely nothing personal against eachother...though i did miss what he said! lol

On a side note....i think Luggage would be ideal for clanwars battles...anyone from Sparta would be.....CW is totally different than random battles.

The worst thing about the game is the drivel posted in game text if it was a dedi game and it was being hosted by most of the groups we know a lot of ppl would be kicked and banned for what they type.

I appreciate it's not personel Noob but it could be misread by someone who doesn't know you or the game your playing just reading our forums that was all.

:thumbsup_anim:

• 2 weeks later...

5x exp n half price on all consumables this wk end

5x exp on 1st win only

Guess that would explain why I got 7,000 XP for my first battle yesterday. That was fucking awesome. Will need to make sure my first wins are good ones this weekend.