Spartans Home

World of Tanks

Gunthar~SPARTA~

Ok since we ran into shadow last night and killed his team I thought it may be a good idea to make a post on here so we figure things out.

If you play WoT please reply to this and let us know what clan your in so that we don't get all upset when we have to shoot you.

If you are playing WoT and are not in a clan or want to join some other Sparta and friends please let me know so that we can get everyone in a single clan.

Right now we have me, jeff, killerbees, noobiachi and others in Organized Khaos on the NA server. Please let me know if you guys want to come on over. As shadow can attest we do CW every night and do a damn fine job at it.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg batwing so obsessed with mech warrior loool

tanks is very good, gunthar has a very good command of the clan in clan wars. I think yesterday they got a landing, which is the first step of getting on the map for good.

I am not on the clan anymore, but i will recommend it to any spartan community person.

happy tanking

Lol Skaz !! yeahh I am addicted to Mechs !! ...

But you know.. just because i m pretty sure the ppl having fun on Tanks can be great on Mechs, that s the reason why i hope they will give it a shot :)

Gunthar.. think about.. Being a Lance Commander... 4 mechs (or 6) and all of the destruction you can bring during a Clan War !! oufff...

Successful clans wars with coordination, plans, and everything? I might have to get in on that if so.

If you want in just tell me your in game name and I will shoot out the invite. As of right now we have started to be noticed by the larger clans. Just last night we had two of them beg us to come help them out so it seems as if we are doing ok.

ya it was so much fun getting on the map and as of today we held it from someone trying to take it from us and the failed hardcore. We are a great clan and love to play tanks oh and i need a website where i can find beta keys for Mechs. please i was great at the original mechs back in the day.

Been playing this game for just over 2 years i have high tier tanks in medium usa and usa arty also have a good range of other tanks.

in game name snowshoe

Nice to see you around mate, do you play on the Euro or North American server?

Nice to see you around mate, do you play on the Euro or North American server?

Euro server but if you going to get a clan together i would join as the team i am in now , are not to my liking to many little boys with nasty mouths

down.gif

As opposed to old guys with nasty mouths? :baaasmiley:

lol not wrong,

Snow we have chatted about setting up a clan but as yet there are not enough of us and none of us has the really big tanks