Spartans Home

Arma 2 on the BBC

Zeno~SPARTA~

Impressive..

Arma2 really offer a stunning graphic... however too bad for some reason they seem not be able to give this Sim the right Animations.

What ruins the Arma experience to me are the character animations, so mechanical, not fluid.. so Unreal when merging in such real background.

Unfortunately it seems it will not change in Arma3. Actually i didn t see anythng "stellar" about Arma3...

it is a diamond (uncut) amongst PEARLS .

i Was addicted to single. now i am hooked on multi ..

remember DELTA FORCE 1 2 3

• 2 weeks later...

The graphics and animation in ArmA aren't really what makes the game, anyway. It's the immersion and realism mixed up with the immense teamplay.

How you guys going? Haven't played ArmA in ages as I've been trying to get into BF3. It's still a bit too fast-paced for me, but easier to play if I only have a short period to play at a time.

When the next version of LIngor is released (out very soon) I promised myself I'd check Lightspeed missions work and fix them if they didn't ( well the ACE version I played with anyway).

I like BF3 but a lot of my friends appear to have lost the love for the game so I guess I have too.