Spartans Home

Arma 3 Cancelled

EMT~SPARTA~

This was the anti-grammar nazi movement at work. You have fallen for the reverse troll.

Wouldn't it be easier to admit that you were wrong?

just ask'in

O and EMT... when you find your minecraft home full of lava remember the day you posted this thread.

Edited by Steel~Sparta~

Wouldn't it be easier to admit that you were wrong?

just ask'in

O and EMT... when you find your minecraft home full of lava remember the day you posted this thread.

I have no problem admitting when I was wrong. I just forgot where I was posting. On another certain website, this is the new fun thing. Correcting the common missuse of words like their/there, your/you're, etc. Because this got so out of hand and obnoxious, we started correcting the correct use with the wrong use just to be retarded. It works, but outside of that website it makes us look retarded, which is the case here and now. I'm really not retarded though.

:graduated:

he had it correct

you're = you are

it would not have been correct for donzi to type "when you are monitor...."

Your looking at the wrong "your" Steel.

Ya know karma is a bitch.........

When your monitor explodes and your disfigured from the glass don't come crying to me cause i'm just going to laugh at you.

I take your grammar correction potato and throw it back at you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY0o2FHh64Y&feature=related

Minus -10 internetz to Medic for going along with it

Why do you think I put the one I corrected, in the first place, in bold?

I find it kind of sad that you guys listen to me at all. +10 to Durka for looking at the big picture. -10 to everyone else for trying to follow anything in the last 5 or so posts.