Spartans Home

Air Assault - Papercut production version

Zeno~SPARTA~

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to everyone who turned up for Air Assault yesterday. As luck would have it the LZ was infested with AI twice but Fatal Papercut did manage to film a couple of clean inserts. Thanks to everyone who participated in training but couldnt make it yesterday.

Read the book, look forward to seeing the film.

PS, given the ball ache that the insertions turned out to be, I was thinking mission impossible would be good background music.

"Ball ache" was not a phrase that I was expecting Zeno to utter during my lifespan.

Thanks again to all those that participated; even without the action that took place inside the AO after the insertion, the footage of the helicopters is great. After all of the time spent practicing these maneuvers, I hope I can do justice to everyone's efforts with the video.

As to when the final production will be available, your patience will be greatly appreciated. There has been a medical emergency which has put my mother in the hospital, and my family and I are taking turns watching over her while we try to get on with our daily schedules. I'm confident that I will have something ready to post on YouTube by next weekend.

looking foreword to the VIDEO FATAl

Take care ....

the Tree breaths what we breath out , and We breath what the tree breaths out .

(the DNA off everything is in you ...)